• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Power of Recruiting Promo: What's It Done For You?

In summary, there was a conversation about favorite main dishes, including bacon-wrapped filet mignon with blue cheese butter and peppercorn gravy, chicken tortilla soup, Picadilly pockets, bourbon cream sauce for tenderloin, beef rub, and beef tortilla stack. The conversation also touched on a new recruiting promotion from the company and its impact on the team. Some members were excited about the potential bonuses, while others struggled to get their team on board. There was also concern about consultants who signed just before the promotion and potentially missing out on the bonuses.
DebPC
Staff member
Recruiting PromoHas the new recruiting promotion from the company spurred your team on or fizzled?
What has it done for you?

I have several leads that I am working with right now, they seem a little excited about the promo. I think it will be great when they get going and see that those extra items really come in handy, especially the pan. I think the timing is a little hard, since my next cluster meeting is on the 11th, so that will give me about 1 week to really push it with my team.

My team hasn't seemed to even notice. YES, I have given them lots of ideas to use it to their benefit, etc. but they are not in the recruiting mindset. I tear my hair out! My meeting is on the 6th and we WILL be having a recruiting segment that I hope will get them going. Unfortunately, I don't have a speaker phone or I would play the call (the one on the back of the Your Life Your Way flyer).

As for me personally, I have 2 new consultants who are happy to have that extra bonus. They were both signing anyway though so I don't think it put them over the edge at all.

I was worried about my 2 consultants who signed just before the promotion. I thought they'd feel cheated (EVERYONE else had a chance to earn the saute pan - either in the sell-a-thon or the new consultant promotion but they had no chance to get it free because of when they signed) but neither has said a thing. I want to give them something to make up for it but still don't know what.

bethcooks4u said:
I was worried about my 2 consultants who signed just before the promotion. I thought they'd feel cheated (EVERYONE else had a chance to earn the saute pan - either in the sell-a-thon or the new consultant promotion but they had no chance to get it free because of when they signed) but neither has said a thing. I want to give them something to make up for it but still don't know what.

I agree Beth. I had a girl who signed one week prior and kept telling me that she hopes she's included. I gave her my 29 minutes to dinner cookbook and told her I would order a new one for me. SHe was very grateful and just had her first show!! At the show, she already has a recruit lead with a co-worker!!! She's a HIGHLY motivated HO Lead!!! YEAH!!!:D

Post your main dishes favorites here!

bacon wrapped filet mignon with blue cheese butter and green peppercorn gravy

Teresa said:

bacon on filet mignon!? that's like wrapping chilean sea bass with canned smelt :eek: :)

Teresa said:

Teresa...what is the recipe for this....you can't tell us a good dish and then not share the recipe.

I buy the filets some stores sell them vacuum sealed I can get them in the butcher section.
I sear them in my grill pan seasoned with some steak seasoning, mix blue cheese and butter scoop some on top and smother in a package of Knorr peppercorn gravy. (I add extra peppercorns).
Serve with a salad and asparagus and wild rice :)

This is from Stacie

Chicken Tortilla Soup

2 cans cheese soup (I use the spicer ones)
1 can tomato soup
2-3 can chicken stock
1 can green chilies (for spicier version, I add a can of rotel tomatoes)
2-3 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
tortillas
shredded cheese

Whisk the soups and chicken stock together. Add green chilies and chicken. Warm to simmering. Do not boil. Serve with tortilla chips and cheese

Picadilly Pockets
1 lb ground hamburger or ground turkey
medium chopped onion
2 Tbs olive
1 clove garlic, pressed
14 oz. petite diced tomatoes, drained
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 Tbs vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
optional: add 1/4 cup slivered almonds and/or 1/2 cup raisins (I like, but family doesn't)
Brown ground beef and onion in oil. Add the other ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve into pita pockets. I actually just use hamburger buns.

Bourbon Cream Sauce for Tenderloin

2 tsp. cornstarch
1Tbsp. water
½ cup bourbon whiskey
2 T. chopped shallots
1 cup reduced sodium beef or chicken broth
1 T. maple syrup
1 t. Worcestershire sauce
1 T. Dijon mustard
½ c. heavy whipping cream
1/8 tsp. ground pepper

Whisk together cornstarch and water until cornstarch is dissolved, set aside. Add bourbon to small saucepan; add shallots. Cook over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until sauce is reduced to 2T. Add broth, syrup and Worcestershire sauce; brng to a boil. Whisk in mustard until smooth. Stir in dissolved cornstarch, cream, and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook 1-2 mintues until thickened.

Rub for Beef Tenderloin or Roast

2 T olive oil
2 T rosemary
2 T minced garlic
1 T salt
1 T pepper

Beef Tortilla Stack

1 lb. ground beef
1T Southwest Seasoning (or taco seasoning)
1 small onion, diced
1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
1 can chopped green chillies
8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 can enchilada sauce
6 burrito size tortillas

Brown ground beef & onions. Drain. Add Southwest Seasoning, beans & chillies. Add 1/2 can of enchilada sauce & 2 oz of cheese. Simmer for about 5 minutes.

Layer in a casserole dish like a lasagna, meat mixture, tortilla, meat mixture tortilla, final layer of shredded cheese.

Bake @ 350 until cheese is melted.

This is also great made with the meat filling in the tortilla then rolled. Place in casserole & finish with the remaining enchilada sauce before adding cheese.

Related to Unlock the Power of Recruiting Promo: What's It Done For You?

What is the "Unlock the Power of Recruiting Promo"?

The "Unlock the Power of Recruiting Promo" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It aims to help consultants grow their business by recruiting new team members.

How does the "Unlock the Power of Recruiting Promo" work?

The promo offers incentives for both the consultant and the new recruit. When a consultant successfully recruits a new team member, they will receive a $50 credit towards future purchases. The new recruit will also receive a $50 discount on their starter kit.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Unlock the Power of Recruiting Promo"?

Participating in the promo can help consultants expand their team and increase their sales. It also allows them to earn rewards and bonuses for recruiting new team members.

Do I need to be a current Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the promo?

Yes, only current consultants are eligible to participate in the "Unlock the Power of Recruiting Promo". If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or sign up on our website.

How long is the "Unlock the Power of Recruiting Promo" available?

The promo is available for a limited time only. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the latest updates on the promo duration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • kristina16marie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Jolie_Paradoxe