• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Perks of Hosting: Free Flyer for Sharing on Lap Boards

In summary, as a host of a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales. These benefits can be redeemed through your consultant and cannot be combined with other promotions. They must be used within 60 days from the date of your party and you can also earn benefits by hosting an online party.
heather223
Gold Member
Does anyone have a host benefits flyer that they would be willing to share? I would like to put this in the clear pocket of my lap boards. Thanks!!! :D

I know someone had one they made and posted for last season... I am also looking for this season's. Thanks in advance

I think this is it. I just found it last night from this sight.

Attachments

• host benefits.pdf
    85.4 KB · Views: 579
That is a good one... I was looking for the one that is a duplicate of the one HO sends out... with the half-priced combos and everything... I might have to suck it up and order it on my next supply order. Thanks.

That is the one I was looking for too!! Anyone have it?

Related to Unlock the Perks of Hosting: Free Flyer for Sharing on Lap Boards

1. What are the host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The more your guests purchase, the more benefits you can receive!

2. How do I redeem my host benefits?

Once your party reaches a certain sales amount, you can redeem your host benefits through your consultant. They will guide you through the process and help you select the products you would like for free or at a discounted price.

3. Can I combine my host benefits with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, host benefits cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, or offers. However, you can use them towards any regular priced items of your choice.

4. How long do I have to use my host benefits?

Your host benefits will expire after 60 days from the date of your party. It is important to redeem them within this time frame to ensure you receive your desired products.

5. Can I earn host benefits by hosting an online party?

Yes, you can earn host benefits by hosting an online party. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link that you can share with your friends and family. As long as the party reaches a certain sales amount, you can still earn benefits!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
Replies
Views
Admin Greg