• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Endless Possibilities with Cheryl's Parties!

I hate every second. One day, Leggy joined my walk on the treadmill, phone in hand, and it wasn't so bad. I already eat very healthy, so the exercise was the missing piece. In summary, the conversation discussed hosting parties, host coaching, increasing show averages, and weight loss tips. Cheryl shared her strategy of taking blank envelopes to shows and getting contact information from guests for future parties. She also mentioned using a show planner and passing it around to gather contact information for a current host's show. The group talked about their daily goals to earn a trip and ways to increase show averages. They
MORFIA
Gold Member
Spoke with Cheryl tonightaha-moments-- take BLANK envelopes to the shows--When they book a party--ask them is there anyone here you would like to invite--Let them fill in there addresses---Talk to hostess at least 2x When they book send everything via e-mail except the Catty's --Get to the area that needs to WORK!! Do the invites for them--try it--Pump the outside orders! You are going to work the same hours why not get paid more by better host coaching= Is there someone that has moved away maybe they would like feel connected let me go ahead and mail it to her..I need you help--Actually I have a goal I would like to get $1000. worth of stoneware-in my friends homes--Can I count on you to share this with your friends and families-Call the outside orders--YES YOU CAN!! Call the past hostess for the stones--20% and 10% and they-get another at 60% and a hostess---+++++ 232.00 a day to earn the trip----Cheryl go for it!!

Thank you for a rightous kick in the ass that I needed :)
I will post my own accountability.
I need $232 dollars a day between now and Dec 15th for the trip.
Catalog shows and past host follow up. Sending invites.
Way to go.
Thank you so much for your time.
xoxo,
Cheryl

my pleasure-wait till you see the hourly rate--heheh

Crap, wait till my show average goes up. Or I can pay you in wine :)

Cheryl~YOU know WINE is THE bribe for us cheffers!!!

I love the idea of taking the blank envelope to the shows~what an amazing idea!

I have also use the show planner to get the contact info from the guests at a current show.

Suzy has decided to host her own party on Nov 15. if you would like to have another fun night out we are going to pass this (show planner) around for you to put your info on so Suzy can get in touch with you.

It works.

Ok so I didn't think to break it down by day. I need almost $330 per day. I really need to get my newsletter out and get on the phone.

cheftiffany said:
I have also use the show planner to get the contact info from the guests at a current show.

Suzy has decided to host her own party on Nov 15. if you would like to have another fun night out we are going to pass this (show planner) around for you to put your info on so Suzy can get in touch with you.

It works.

Ok so I didn't think to break it down by day. I need almost $330 per day. I really need to get my newsletter out and get on the phone.

That's a good idea. At my last show, I booked a show for a few weeks out so I filled out a few invites and passed them out to the guests that were there. They are all friends and I know this group well so I felt comfortable doing that. Passing the planner is a great idea!

I need $350 per day!

Ok I have been working. Since we talked I have 7 catalog shows going with past hosts. Ordered my invites and more catty's.
I have all of them turning in their shows by 11/24. If they turn it in that day the one with the highest sales gets 2 free stones :)
Anyhoo, I also got a new recruit and 2 more qualified. Need to go update.
Thanks again Morfia...I "heart" you!

awesome!!! Now pass the info on to anyone who cares--

this is what Debbie needs!!--

Okay, girlie, then you and I talk tomorrow.I need your weight loss tips, too. :)

DebbieJ said:
Okay, girlie, then you and I talk tomorrow.

I need your weight loss tips, too. :)

who told you about the weight loss---lol

That would just be to skip food and drink wine :)

Koolotus said:
That would just be to skip food and drink wine :)
I do that already :eek: and it doesn't seem to be working well.:bugeye:

morfia said:
who told you about the weight loss---lol

Watch your FB status, girly! lol :D

morfia said:
what is FB-????

That would be Facebook.:D Are you on there? If so, I'll have to find you. :):)

oh the cross over---LOL----I use it for family--so now that ya all- know--i have lost a total of 30 lbs and 3 sizes down so far-- I exercise 6 days a week at least 45 minutes HATE every second but love the results--so you can too- One day Leggy joined my walk on the treadmill phone in hand--thats not so bad--I eat very healthy already--it was the exercise- i was lacking!!

morfia said:
oh the cross over---LOL----

I use it for family--so now that ya all- know--

i have lost a total of 30 lbs and 3 sizes down so far-- I exercise 6 days a week at least 45 minutes HATE every second but love the results--so you can too-

One day Leggy joined my walk on the treadmill phone in hand--thats not so bad--

I eat very healthy already--it was the exercise- i was lacking!!

Way to go, Morfia!!! That's so awesome. I'm the other way around---I've gotten into a good workout routine (can't say I enjoy it though!!), but it's the food that's the killer for me. I'm not structured and snack too much. Now if I could only get THAT part on track, I'd probably start to see a difference!

Morfia you little thing!!
ASS KICKIN" on the 3 recruits this month so far!!
xoxo

Koolotus said:
Morfia you little thing!!
ASS KICKIN" on the 3 recruits this month so far!!
xoxo

THANKS FOR NOTICING----All the stars are aligned FIESTA-MEXICO!!

Related to Unlock Endless Possibilities with Cheryl's Parties!

1. What types of parties can I host with Cheryl's Parties?

Cheryl's Parties are versatile and can be tailored to fit any occasion. Some popular types of parties include in-home cooking demonstrations, online virtual parties, and fundraiser events.

2. How many people can I invite to my party?

There is no limit on the number of guests you can invite to your party. Whether it's a small gathering or a large event, Cheryl's Parties can accommodate any group size.

3. What is included in a typical Cheryl's Party?

A typical Cheryl's Party includes a cooking demonstration, interactive games and activities, product samples, and exclusive deals and discounts. You and your guests will also have the opportunity to ask questions and learn new recipes and kitchen tips.

4. Do I need any special equipment to host a Cheryl's Party?

No, you do not need any special equipment. Our consultants will bring all the necessary cooking tools and products for the demonstration. All you need is a kitchen with basic cooking appliances.

5. Is there a cost to host a Cheryl's Party?

No, there is no cost to host a Cheryl's Party. Our consultants provide their services for free, and there is no obligation for guests to make a purchase. However, guests may choose to purchase products at the party for their own use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
Mel5497