• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock 10% Off for a Year at Our Fundraiser Hosts - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, to become a fundraiser host with Pampered Chef, contact a consultant or fill out an application on their website. The amount of money raised depends on factors such as attendees, products sold, and donation percentage. Events typically last 2-3 hours and hosts can choose which products to sell. There is a minimum sales requirement of $200, but hosts can still make a donation if the requirement is not met.
TheFreddiesCook
Do they get the 10% off for a year?

Please tell me they do..... It would mean I would sell a DCB today....

No. The only benefit a fundraiser host gets is they can purchase the 60% off host special at the fundraiser - no discounts, no PHD (they even have to pay shipping on their order).

I don't think so. Here's the section from Page 7 of the Policy Guide:
The organization is not eligible for host benefits. As a
thank you, the chairperson of the fundraiser may choose
to purchase the Monthly Host Special. Also, if the
fundraiser was booked from a Cooking or Catalog Show,
that past host may also purchase the Monthly Host
Special at the Fundraiser Show.

But YOU could offer 10% if you wanted. Ex: If you are doing a "Consultant acting as host" show right now & that purchase would be the difference in a 50% off item for you or not earning it at all ... paying the Consultant Gift of $8.50 (10% of the DCB) might be worth it if you were trying to get something really big at 50% off. ;)

I'd just give her/him the 10% off (pay as: consultant gift). Your commission is at least 20%, the 10% gift is deductable on your taxes, and the fundraiser gave you leads and hopefully parties...

BethCooks4U said:
I'd just give her/him the 10% off (pay as: consultant gift). Your commission is at least 20%, the 10% gift is deductable on your taxes, and the fundraiser gave you leads and hopefully parties...

This is what I would do. Go for the sale. The 10% is worth it!

Related to Unlock 10% Off for a Year at Our Fundraiser Hosts - Don't Miss Out!

1. How do I become a fundraiser host with Pampered Chef?

To become a fundraiser host with Pampered Chef, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to fill out a fundraiser host application. Once approved, you can start hosting your own Pampered Chef fundraiser events.

2. How much money can I expect to raise as a fundraiser host with Pampered Chef?

The amount of money you can raise as a fundraiser host with Pampered Chef will depend on various factors such as the number of attendees, the products sold, and the percentage of sales donated to your cause. However, on average, our hosts raise anywhere from $500 to $2,000.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser event typically last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser event typically lasts around 2-3 hours. This includes time for guests to browse and purchase products, as well as demonstrations and games hosted by the consultant.

4. Can I choose which products are sold at my fundraiser event?

Yes, as a fundraiser host, you have the option to select specific products to be sold at your event. You can work with your consultant to create a customized product list that will appeal to your audience and help maximize your fundraising efforts.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser event?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 for a Pampered Chef fundraiser event. This helps cover the costs for the consultant's time and materials. However, if your event does not reach the minimum sales requirement, you can still choose to make a donation to your cause from the sales made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies