• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Creative Phrases for Teacher Gift Tags?

In summary, a trivet is a heat-resistant mat or stand used to protect surfaces from hot dishes, and can also add a decorative touch and stability to pots and pans. A catchy phrase can make a trivet stand out and serve as a conversation starter or gift. Some examples of catchy phrases are "Hot dishes, cool trivet" and "Sizzling style for your kitchen". There are also customizable trivets available for a personalized touch. Trivets can also be used for cold dishes to protect surfaces from condensation.
Melissa78
Gold Member
I listen to the online audio's all the time on my iPod...mostly when driving, walking etc. I listened to several lately and now can't find where they spoke about a nice little line to put on a tag/card with the trivet for a teachers gift. It started something like, "Thank you for having a heart..." but thats as much as I can remember and now don't recall what audio I heard it on.

Does this ring a bell to anyone or have a line to put on a gift tag for teachers? I'm wanting to send it out in my newsletter as I'm doing gift ideas in it.

Any insight is GREATLY appreciated!

Nevermind...I answered my own question...It was on the Booths Build Business audio and the phrase was "Thanks for putting your heart into all that you do for my child." (if anyone was interested)

Thank you for posting this, I was wondering what the phrase was!

1. What exactly is a trivet and what is its purpose?

A trivet is a small heat-resistant mat or stand used to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes or cookware. It also prevents heat damage to surfaces and can provide stability for pots and pans.

2. Why do I need a catchy phrase for a trivet?

A catchy phrase can make your trivet stand out and add personality to your kitchen. It can also serve as a conversation starter and make a great gift for friends and family.

3. Can you give me some examples of catchy phrases for trivets?

Some examples of catchy phrases for trivets are "Hot dishes, cool trivet", "Sizzling style for your kitchen", "Protect your table, use a trivet", "Spice up your cooking with a trivet", and "Trivet: the unsung hero of the kitchen".

4. Are there any trivets with customizable or personalized phrases?

Yes, we have trivets that can be personalized with your own catchy phrase or name. This makes for a unique and thoughtful gift for loved ones or a fun addition to your own kitchen.

5. Can I use a trivet for cold dishes as well?

Absolutely! Trivets can also be used for cold dishes, such as a cheese platter or fruit bowl. They add a decorative touch and protect your table from condensation or moisture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • babywings76