• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Product Discrepancy: A Common Occurrence in E-commerce Fulfillment

In summary, "Has This Happened to You?" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that offers a variety of recipes and cooking tips from real customers and consultants. It can be purchased online and features recipes that can be made with any brand of kitchen tools and ingredients. The recipes are easy to follow and include options for different dietary needs and occasions.
ted122781
This isn't a big deal, but I just wanted to coment on it. Yesterday, a host's order arrived. I was seperating the products into different bags based on the customer packing sheets that were in the box. When I was finished, I had 11 products that were not on the packing sheets. Today, when I was printing out the Sales Receipts on P3, I realized that I didn't have any extra products, 3 customers packing sheets weren't included in the order and those 11 products belonged to them.
I'm happy that I solved the semi-problem, but I was just wondering if anything like that ever happened to one of you? It's kind of strange.

That's why I tell my hosts not to sort by the packing slips, you never know if they are right or not.

Yep. I tell my hosts to open up the box, and check off the contents according to the PACKING INVOICE. That way, they know that what's inside the box is what HO says in in the box. After they have checked all the boxes, THEN they can start assembling the orders.

I always use the PP+ reciepts to sort my orders...then I know I should (crossing fingers) have everything

I had a show shipped to me & one box was short a Stackable Cooling Rack.:eek:

The packing slip said there were 2, but there was only one!

How can an adult not be able to count to 2? And, they are not hard to see.:rolleyes:

I have asked for a way to "turn off" the order summary sheets because of this problem. I've had more problems than not with these things lately. It's good in theory, but it only works if it's perfect, and nothing is perfect!

Related to Unexpected Product Discrepancy: A Common Occurrence in E-commerce Fulfillment

1. What is "Has This Happened to You?"

"Has This Happened to You?" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features a collection of recipes and cooking tips from real customers and consultants. It is a great resource for anyone looking for new and delicious meal ideas.

2. Is "Has This Happened to You?" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "Has This Happened to You?" features a variety of recipes that can be made with any brand of kitchen tools and ingredients. However, the cookbook does showcase some of the popular Pampered Chef products that can be used in the recipes.

3. Can I purchase "Has This Happened to You?" online?

Yes, "Has This Happened to You?" can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available on online retailers such as Amazon.

4. Are the recipes in "Has This Happened to You?" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Has This Happened to You?" are written in a clear and concise manner, making them easy to follow for cooks of all levels. The cookbook also includes helpful tips and photos to guide you through the cooking process.

5. Are there any special dietary options in "Has This Happened to You?"

Yes, "Has This Happened to You?" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. It also features recipes that are suitable for different occasions, from quick weeknight dinners to special holiday meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies