• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Commission Checks: Potential Delay in Payment for Submitted Shows

In summary, Lisa is wondering if she should be worried because her Commission Statement hasn't arrived yet, but she's not sure if it's because the bank is slow or something else is going on.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm just trying to make sure I'm not confused, just checked with my on-line banking for my PC account and it's showing things dated for the 10th for withdrawls of shows I've submitted, but is NOT showing anything dated today or Monday??? Shouldn't we have gotten paid today??

Thanks,

Lisa

When pay day falls on Saturday we don't get paid until Monday.

So when we are suppose to get paid on Dec. 22nd and it falls on a saturday and we would normally get paid on monday but in the calendar it says home office is close cause it is christmas eve do they wait on pay on the 26 th which would be wednesday???? Just wondering.

So when we are suppose to get paid on Dec. 22nd and it falls on a saturday and we would normally get paid on monday but in the calendar it says home office is close cause it is christmas eve do they wait on pay on the 26 th which would be wednesday???? Just wondering.

yes...which stinks...but it is to allow for those last minute shows turned in. That way they don't have to change the date for submissions.

The PC calander says we get paid on the 24th

It doesn't matter that HO is closed on a day that the commission checks are deposited.. the issue is whether the banks do their transmissions. Since banks don't do them on Saturdays, that's why our deposits are made the following Monday. Banks will be processing on Dec. 24th, just not the 25th so we will get paid on the 24th for any mid-month submissions. Hope that helps!

Shouldn't we have received our Commission Statements on the 10th? I don't have mine yet.

Mine isn't showing yet either, on cc or in my bank. But an email from HO today said it was sent to my bank. They said things were a little slow to update today.

Mine isn't showing up yet either. Kinda slow huh?

urbnk8 said:
Mine isn't showing yet either, on cc or in my bank. But an email from HO today said it was sent to my bank. They said things were a little slow to update today.

I use to get e-mails saying my Commission statment was out, but I haven't got one in a few months. I wonder what happened to the e-mails??? :confused:

I don't have anything showing anywhere...bank or cc. Nor did I receive any email. I could really use that money!

What is a commission check?

A commission check is a form of payment that an employee receives for making a sale or completing a job that is based on a percentage of the sale or job's total value.

How often are commission checks issued?

The frequency of commission checks can vary depending on the company's policies. Some companies may issue them monthly, while others may do so quarterly or even annually.

Can commission checks be negotiated?

In most cases, commission checks are not negotiable as they are based on a pre-determined percentage or rate set by the employer. However, employees can negotiate their commission structure or terms during the hiring process.

What happens if I don't receive my commission check?

If you do not receive your commission check on the expected date, it is best to first reach out to your employer or HR representative to inquire about the delay. If the issue cannot be resolved internally, you may need to seek legal assistance.

Are commission checks subject to taxes?

Yes, commission checks are considered taxable income and are subject to federal, state, and local taxes. Your employer should withhold the appropriate amount of taxes from your commission check, just as they would with your regular paycheck.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
erinb
  • PattieChef21