• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Truth: My Experience with the Shipping Survey

In summary, the survey was about shipping rates and what people thought about them. Some of the choices were outrageous and some people were not happy with the changes. There is no indication that the shipping rates will change, but it is something to consider.
ChefJesssica
Who else did that survey on the shipping?

I couldn't believe how crappy some of the rate options were! Lets hope they don't change too soon!

I got it, and totally agree w/ you about the rates!
I personally would rather wait 4-8 days for a cheaper rate!

PS, Hope I win the drawing!!!

Me too...I got it yesterday. Some of those options were outrageous!! Funny how this survey came out after they decided to change to FedEx...

Huh??
What survey?
What were they asking about?
Are our shipping rates going to increase?

dannyzmom said:
Huh??
What survey?
What were they asking about?
Are our shipping rates going to increase?
I was thinkin' the same thing! I want a survey!

Oh man, I was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones to get one :(
So what did it say?

No survey here either...fill us in!!

Funny you girls would mention this!

One of my hosts got an e-mail a couple of weeks ago with a survey on shipping costs. The survey was about shipping everything individually to each guest with nothing coming to the host. Some of the choices were crazy! One of the options was $8 shipping for products valued up to $20. The other choice was $12 & it came 2 days quicker (I think it was 8 days vs. 10). This was before the Fed Ex change announcement though. I sure hope that they don't do that!

i just finished it. they also asked us to rate between DHL,USPS,UPS,FEDX, on the prices,reliabilty, damaged goods etc. On a scale of excellant to poor I like the idea of shipping to the guest but not at the high prices. People on a budget who buy PC. wont want to pay higher prices to ship it. I know i already get complaints about the shipping prices. We will see.

This whole survey made me question how I have been feeling about the Pampered Chef lately. I haven't been on this site in a while so I dont know if it has been discussed or not, but I am kind of irritated with the whole new recruitment package. I don't own half of those products and I wont be able to do the new recipies. It just really irritated me that they would change the whole starter package. And now they are considering direct shipping everything! And so so pricey, I couldn't believe the options! Of course, I TOTALLY realize that this was just a survey and in no way saying they were going to switch, but they are definetly considering it. I haven't been enjoying Pampered Chef lately and this pretty much finalizes it for me. I am done. Best of luck to all of you.

crystalscookingnow said:
Funny you girls would mention this!

One of my hosts got an e-mail a couple of weeks ago with a survey on shipping costs. The survey was about shipping everything individually to each guest with nothing coming to the host. Some of the choices were crazy! One of the options was $8 shipping for products valued up to $20. The other choice was $12 & it came 2 days quicker (I think it was 8 days vs. 10). This was before the Fed Ex change announcement though. I sure hope that they don't do that!
Yeah, all that. It was a boring survey if you ask me, but you were selected to do the survey, and names will be randomly drawn for prizes :p

ChefJesssica said:
This whole survey made me question how I have been feeling about the Pampered Chef lately. I haven't been on this site in a while so I dont know if it has been discussed or not, but I am kind of irritated with the whole new recruitment package. I don't own half of those products and I wont be able to do the new recipies. It just really irritated me that they would change the whole starter package. And now they are considering direct shipping everything! And so so pricey, I couldn't believe the options! Of course, I TOTALLY realize that this was just a survey and in no way saying they were going to switch, but they are definetly considering it. I haven't been enjoying Pampered Chef lately and this pretty much finalizes it for me. I am done. Best of luck to all of you.

You have to do what is best for you; but I wouldn't quit just based on a survey. I personally don't think they're going to go to direct shipping for all, or they would have announced it by now.
Even if you don't have all the products, that's okay. I do have pretty much all, but I've been doing this for 5 years; and I certainly don't take it all to my shows! You can talk about the new products & their advantages, or maybe borrow a couple from your director to show.
As far as the new recipes go, you don't HAVE to do them! I haven't always done the new "theme shows". I offer my hosts a few choices of what I'd really like to do, then they pick from those.
Like I said, do what's best for you; but make a decision after you know all the new facts! Good luck:)

Related to Uncovering the Truth: My Experience with the Shipping Survey

1. What is the "Uncovering the Truth: My Experience with the Shipping Survey"?

The "Uncovering the Truth: My Experience with the Shipping Survey" is a personal account written by a Pampered Chef consultant who shares their experience with the shipping survey process. It includes tips and insights on how to effectively complete the survey and the impact it has on the consultant's business.

2. Why is the shipping survey important for Pampered Chef consultants?

The shipping survey is an essential part of the Pampered Chef business model as it helps the company gather valuable feedback from consultants and customers. This feedback is used to improve the shipping process and overall customer experience.

3. What are the common challenges that consultants face when completing the shipping survey?

Some common challenges that consultants face when completing the shipping survey include difficulties with the survey platform, confusion about the purpose of the survey, and not having enough time to complete it. The "Uncovering the Truth" article provides helpful tips to overcome these challenges.

4. How often should consultants complete the shipping survey?

Consultants are encouraged to complete the shipping survey every time they receive a shipment from Pampered Chef. This ensures that their feedback is up-to-date and relevant. Additionally, consultants may also receive a separate survey after attending certain events or training sessions.

5. Is the shipping survey mandatory for Pampered Chef consultants?

The shipping survey is not mandatory for consultants, but it is highly recommended. By completing the survey, consultants can help Pampered Chef improve their shipping process and ultimately enhance the customer experience for everyone. Additionally, consultants who complete the survey may also be eligible for special rewards or incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg