• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Series Finale of Will and Grace: A Must-Read for Fans

In summary, the show ended with Grace and Will's children getting married and Jack and Karen being friends.
heat123
Silver Member
I was watching a rerun and it dawned on me that I never saw the Series Finale. Can anyone share what happened in the end to :Will, Grace, Jack and Karen? TIA!

From what I can remember - they ended it with Grace having a kid and Will having one also (didn't have them together) and many years go by where they don't see each other - flash forward to their kids going to college and end up living across the hall from one another - by the end their kids get married. Jack & Karen were still friends - I can't remember the specifics from that - boy that's bad cause I used to watch that show! Sorry I'm not much help Heather!

From tv.comThe end of an era finally culminates in the series finale of this groundbreaking show. Will and Grace finally part ways to lead their lives with their true loves - Grace remarries Leo and together they raise their child, Lila, and Will and Vince adopt a child, whom they name Ben.After toasting to Karen's detailed divorce settlement, Jack is propositioned to become Beverly Leslie's man candy, which he unwillingly accepts after being held against an elevator wall.Inadvertently, Karen loses her money as quick as she got it when she is given the news that everything her ex-husband Stan owned was borrowed. The two find comfort in each other after Leslie's death, since he left his money to Jack, and Jack becomes Karen's monetary and life supporter, which is a very ironic turn of the tables.After a mini reunion two years after their breakup, Will and Grace meet again while helping their children move into their college dorms. The two final scenes consist of Will and Grace chatting on the phone about their daughter and son's pending nuptuials and the gang getting back together in the same bar Will and Grace kissed in eight years ago. After taking a round of shots, we are taken back to the present, where everything is as it was before.

thanks for posting ladies!

They have the reruns on at night on The WB here in Houston. They have had them on for a long time too but just recently I was watching a show were I was thinking I don't recognize this one. It was the season finale.

you may catch it sometime if you get the WB where you are. I don't have cable - just rabbit ears and that station comes in.

Related to Uncovering the Series Finale of Will and Grace: A Must-Read for Fans

1. Who are the main characters in Will and Grace?

The main characters in Will and Grace are Will Truman, a gay lawyer, and Grace Adler, an interior designer. Other main characters include Karen Walker, a wealthy socialite, and Jack McFarland, a flamboyant actor and friend of Will's.

2. When did Will and Grace first air?

Will and Grace first aired on September 21, 1998.

3. How many seasons of Will and Grace are there?

There are 8 seasons of the original series of Will and Grace, which ran from 1998 to 2006. In 2017, a revival series began and has currently aired 3 seasons, bringing the total to 11 seasons.

4. Where can I watch Will and Grace?

The original series of Will and Grace can be streamed on Hulu, while the revival series is available on NBC's streaming platform, Peacock. Both series are also available for purchase on various digital platforms.

5. Did Will and Grace win any awards?

Yes, Will and Grace won 16 Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Comedy Series in 2000. The show also won several GLAAD Media Awards and Screen Actors Guild Awards, among others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders