• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Um --Old Style, Blade Replacement

In summary, the "Um --Old Style" blade replacement is specifically for the Pampered Chef Ultimate Mandoline Slicer, which is no longer in production. It is identifiable by the white plastic housing and black blade with a metal rod. To replace the "Old Style" blade, the blade cover and blade must be removed, followed by unscrewing the plastic nut and inserting the new blade. This replacement is not compatible with other mandoline slicer models and can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It may also be available at select retail stores.
gailz2
Gold Member
Does anyone know if our older Ultimate Mandolins use the same replacement blades as the current ones?

No, the new blades will not work with the old Ultimate Slice and Grate, because the old did not have the levels that raise the blades so they will not get raised with the old version.

Thank you, trps.

What is the "Um --Old Style" blade replacement for?

The "Um --Old Style" blade replacement is for the Pampered Chef Ultimate Mandoline Slicer, which is no longer in production.

How do I know if I have the "Old Style" blade that needs replacing?

If your mandoline slicer has a white plastic housing and a black blade with a metal rod running through it, you have the "Old Style" blade that needs replacing.

How do I replace the "Old Style" blade on my mandoline slicer?

To replace the "Old Style" blade, first remove the blade cover and the blade from the slicer. Then, unscrew the plastic nut on the back of the blade and remove the old blade. Finally, insert the new blade and reattach the plastic nut and blade cover.

Is the "Um --Old Style" blade replacement compatible with other Pampered Chef mandoline slicers?

No, the "Um --Old Style" blade replacement is only compatible with the Pampered Chef Ultimate Mandoline Slicer. It will not work with any other mandoline slicer models.

Where can I purchase the "Um --Old Style" blade replacement?

The "Um --Old Style" blade replacement can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It may also be available at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • flemings99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99