• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Um Help! Pp Won't Print a Receipt and It's Urgent!

In summary, if your Pampered Chef order is not printing a receipt, troubleshoot the issue by checking printer connection, ink, and paper. Contact customer service if the problem persists. Having a printed receipt is important for record-keeping, warranty purposes, and as proof of purchase. You can also request a digital receipt or access your order history for past orders. To ensure a printed receipt, double-check email and shipping address when placing an order or request one from your consultant.
britishchef
Urgent because we're moving this week and my computer is being torn down tonight!

I see the host order just fine but when I go to print a receipt all the items are gobbledygook numbers and huge quantities, with a price of 0. The credit card payment is not showing up either...

HELP!

Did you try getting out of PP and getting back in?

Are you trying to print the receipt from the order page or print reports? If you've tried one, try the other and see if that works!

HTH,

Yep, tried that... just checked and all the orders from that show are doing that. I tried restoring the backup too and it's that way as well. Grrr.

And all the other shows are doing it too! Argh!

Ugh, I assume you rebooted your computer?

Turned out it was because I had downloaded the product list update but not the program update!

Glad it got figured out. May your move go smoothly.

Related to Um Help! Pp Won't Print a Receipt and It's Urgent!

1. What should I do if my Pampered Chef order won't print a receipt?

If your receipt is not printing, the first thing you should do is try to troubleshoot the issue by checking the printer connection and making sure there is enough ink and paper. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why is it urgent that I receive a printed receipt for my Pampered Chef order?

Having a printed receipt is important for record-keeping and warranty purposes. It also serves as proof of purchase in case you need to return or exchange any items from your order.

3. Can I get a digital receipt instead of a printed one?

Yes, you can opt to receive a digital receipt instead of a printed one. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know your preference and they can email the receipt to you.

4. What if I need to print a receipt for an order that was placed a while ago?

If you need to print a receipt for an order that was placed in the past, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and access your order history. From there, you can view and print any receipts for previous orders.

5. How can I ensure that I always receive a printed receipt for my Pampered Chef orders?

To ensure that you always receive a printed receipt for your orders, make sure to double-check your email and shipping address when placing an order. You can also request a printed receipt from your consultant at the time of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
c00p
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
  • NooraK