• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Mandolin Review: Men in Aprons Blog

Wow. What an awesome Plug!!

That's great!

That is great!

That's awesome! Got a ? though...the UM can make WAFFLE FRIES?!?! I have never heard this, and want to know how...my mom and DD LOVE waffle fries!!

I checked around online and it looks like some folks call crinkle cut potato fries 'waffle' fries. So they are just made with the crinkle cutter blade. I love, by the way, that he has a purple simple additions bowl in the review too!

I like waffle fries too. But the times I have tried making them with the UM, they have been too thin and stick together when frying them.

I just got my kit and haven't had a chance to play with the UM yet, but can't you make waffle fries by using the crinkle blade and then rotating the potato 90 degrees with each slice? Hmmmm....looks like I need to pull it out of the box tomorrow! ;)

I didn't rotate the potato, but used the crinkle blade and made some really great fried potatoes the other day. I'll have to try rotating the potato and see if it works well. I want to try and bake them on my large bar pan to make homemade waffle fries!

Related to Ultimate Mandolin Review: Men in Aprons Blog

1. What is the Ultimate Mandolin?

The Ultimate Mandolin is a kitchen tool designed to slice, shred, and julienne fruits and vegetables with precision and ease.

2. Is the Ultimate Mandolin easy to use?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandolin is designed to be user-friendly and comes with clear instructions for use.

3. Can the Ultimate Mandolin handle a variety of foods?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandolin is designed to handle a wide range of fruits and vegetables, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

4. Is the Ultimate Mandolin safe to use?

When used properly, the Ultimate Mandolin is safe to use. However, as with any sharp kitchen tool, caution should be taken to avoid injury.

5. Where can I purchase the Ultimate Mandolin?

The Ultimate Mandolin can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It may also be available at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gfreechef
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Mommy2amo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies