• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ugh...i Think I Handled This Correctly

In summary, the customer bought a Bar Pan but did not like it. She told the seller she wanted a different one and the seller happened to have an extra one. The swap worked out for both of them.
ChefLisa
Okay, I am looking for some validation.

I just had a customer call me from a show in March. She does not like her Rectangle Stone. She told me she tried it out back then, but put it in the box and is just now getting around to contacting me about exchanging it.

I provided her the phone number to Pampered Chef so she could make the exchange directy with them. I asked if she has the receipt and she is not sure, she was going to check when she got home. She will contact me if she needs a new one.

She commented about having to pay to have the stone shipped back to Pampered Chef. I mentioned the 30 day policy. I do hate that she has to pay to have it shipped back, but do not feel responsible for needing to send it back for her. However, there is that little part of me that feels responsible since I did not do out of the box calls to make sure everyone liked their products.

Okay, I feel better, I just checked my morning after the show email and I definitely mentioned the 30 day policy. The email also definitely went to the customer.

Even though I am a Socializer, the Relator in me just hates when this happens!

you did exactly what you should have done. If she knew she didn't like it 4 months ago, she should have let you know then.

I agree! Our customers have to shoulder some of the responsibility sometimes.

I think you handled it just fine.I had a customer who bought a Bar Pan once, only to find out later a few months later that she already had one. She had not used the new one yet and was not crazy about having to pay to ship it back for an exchange. She told me she wanted the Round Stone with Handles instead and I just so happened to have an extra one at home (SAT/Dir package from last time) AND I happened to be doing a show in her town that weekend, so we did a swap. The Bar Pan is my favorite anyway, so now I have two. So it worked out for both of us. But if we didn't do the swap, I would have expected her to either keep the Bar Pan or pay to ship it back herself.

I always think of it like this: Is the manager from her local Target going to drive to her house to pick up a product and take it back to the store to exchange/return it for her?Then we shouldn't be expected to do it either.

Great analogy Colleen.Or if she ordered online from W-S or elsewhere, are they going to pay her to send it back? NO!

Thanks everyone!

I feel much better!

1. What is "Ugh...I Think I Handled This Correctly"?

"Ugh...I Think I Handled This Correctly" is a popular Pampered Chef product that helps you easily remove hot bakeware or dishes from the oven or microwave without burning your hands.

2. How does "Ugh...I Think I Handled This Correctly" work?

This product features a silicone grip that securely holds onto hot bakeware or dishes, while the metal hook allows you to easily lift and maneuver them. It also has a long handle to keep your hands a safe distance from the heat.

3. Is "Ugh...I Think I Handled This Correctly" safe to use in the oven or microwave?

Yes, this product is heat-resistant and safe to use in temperatures up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave for quick heating or reheating.

4. Can "Ugh...I Think I Handled This Correctly" be cleaned in the dishwasher?

Yes, this product is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

5. How can I purchase "Ugh...I Think I Handled This Correctly"?

You can purchase "Ugh...I Think I Handled This Correctly" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. It is also available for purchase at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991