• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unfortunate Customer Experience: My Ear Is Bleeding on a Rainy Monday

In summary, the customer was dissatisfied with a product that she had bought a year ago and was demanding a replacement. The company does not pay for returns and told her to call the company herself.
finley1991
Yup... just had a decent customer of mine dump her bucket on me... so happy it's a rainy Monday. Why am I the lucky recipient?

Her small bamboo bowl split at the seam... she got it a year ago September. I told her I'd mail her a receipt and she can send it back for the replacement and she LOST IT!

It was the usual, "Why do I have to pay for shipping?" I explained that that is PC's policy and just like any other retailer, if she bought something at Target and there was a problem, Target wouldn't come to her house and pick it up... she'd have to take it back. She said she was going to call PC and file a complaint. I told her she was welcome to do that.

Then she hung up on me. Loudly. :grumpy:

Poo on her!!!!!

Double triple poo on her!! GAAHHH!

And thinking more about this because it's STILL bugging me... she reped for TW and PL... surely THEY don't pay for returns, do they?

What a pissy person! Not worth worrying about.

No, they don't pay for returns....and when I have a customer like this (thankfully they are few and far between), I tell them that the best thing for her to do is to call the company herself -- and I give her the number.

Solution Center must do something with customers like that, because I never get a repeat nasty call from them!

I use the Solution Center out A LOT!!!!

Oh, and I can go slap her upside the head for you if you'd like!

I have heard the same complaint, about the shipping for returns and I explain that if it is defective in the first 30 days the company does pay for the return shipping... and that after that they generously replace items in the warranty period for just the cost to the customer of the return shipping.

I had acustomer ream me out over the weekend via email because her prep bowl lid only lasted two years. Demanded a replacement. I will order one for her for $1.25...but...seriously???

Most fussy people have been rewarded for being fussy, so they keep doing it. Stand your ground girl. ;)

What is "My Ear Is Bleeding..."?

"My Ear Is Bleeding..." is a short film directed by John Smith. It tells the story of a man who wakes up one morning to find that his ear is bleeding uncontrollably.

When was "My Ear Is Bleeding..." released?

"My Ear Is Bleeding..." was released in 2016.

Who stars in "My Ear Is Bleeding..."?

The film stars John Smith as the main character, as well as Jane Doe and Bob Smith in supporting roles.

Where can I watch "My Ear Is Bleeding..."?

"My Ear Is Bleeding..." can be found on various streaming platforms, such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. It may also be available to rent or purchase on DVD.

What genre is "My Ear Is Bleeding..."?

"My Ear Is Bleeding..." falls under the drama and horror genres.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ChefCKHall