• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugh... Boring as All Get Out Fair Today

In summary, this vendor fair was a disappointment. There were very few people there, and those that were there were not interested in buying products.
dwyerkim
I had bad feelings about this vendor fair for some reason for weeks, kept putting off sending in my money for it (in part b/c I knew I would be missing a family picnic at my husband's work and b/c our weekend obligations have been pretty busy lately). I finally sent in the money about a week ago, and the fair was today. It was so dead. There were people there but it was much more of a "garage sale" kind of crowd. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it just doesn't fit with selling PC. I sold nothing, and I got all of--hold on to your hats--one name to follow up with. No one else wanted to give me their info, but I did hand out about a dozen catalogs (old ones thank goodness). My spot was tucked in the corner so a lot of people missed me all together--the last fair I did I was out in the middle of a narrow area so almost everyone stopped to talk--did several hundred in sales and collected 30 something names, at least 4 shows so far. My saving grace was that my husband came to collect me and break down the tables/canopy early, he also had a feeling it was dead, so I only had to spend 5 hours there.

So I guess you win some and you lose some... but this was a loss... thanks, just needed to vent. Sorry to be negative.

Sorry it didn't go well. When it's dead, walk around to the other booths and talk to them. I have gotten coupons that vendors have given to the other vendors so it doesn't get you a name but it's a few more people to get your name in front of.

Awwww... I feel really bad for you... that makes for a really icky weekend. And DON'T apologize. You are NOT being negative... you are getting your frustrations out so you can move on with your business. I think one of the best things about this site is that we can vent when things are icky and we will get LOTS of support and virtual shoulders to cry on...
<<<<< HUG >>>>>
There, now don't you feel better??????

I'm sorry it was a bad turn out! You need a HUG!!! I hope you have a great rest of the weekend!!

You never know that that one contact can lead to....

*snugs* I did a similar fair this past mother's day, everyone told me it gets tons of traffic but I don't think that I saw more than 100 people come through the door. None wanted to give me contact information. I sold about $44.50 worth of product which did not even begin to cover my costs. And yeah I had a bad feeling about it before hand and really wish I'd not gone and instead spent the day with my MIL. Luckily she was understanding at my not being with her.

What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer for events like "Ugh... Boring as All Get Out Fair Today"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for events like "Ugh... Boring as All Get Out Fair Today". Our products include everything from cookware and bakeware to grilling accessories and food storage containers. We also have a wide range of quick and easy recipes that are perfect for busy fair-goers.

How can I make my booth at "Ugh... Boring as All Get Out Fair Today" stand out?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that presentation is key. We offer a variety of eye-catching and functional display items such as tiered stands, serving trays, and aprons that will help make your booth stand out. We also have customizable signage and banners that will draw in customers and showcase our products.

Are there any exclusive deals or discounts available for "Ugh... Boring as All Get Out Fair Today" attendees?

Yes, we often offer special discounts and promotions for events like "Ugh... Boring as All Get Out Fair Today". Be sure to stop by our booth and ask about any current deals or sign up for our mailing list to receive exclusive offers and updates on new products.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party at "Ugh... Boring as All Get Out Fair Today"?

Absolutely! Our consultants are always happy to host a party at events like "Ugh... Boring as All Get Out Fair Today". It's a great opportunity to gather with friends and family, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and earn free and discounted products. Contact us at our booth to schedule a party during the fair.

What makes Pampered Chef products stand out from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef products are designed with quality, functionality, and convenience in mind. We use durable materials and innovative designs to create products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Plus, with our satisfaction guarantee, you can trust that you're getting the best products for your money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • Fluffy215