• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Fairs: Coupons in 500 Bags!

In summary, a friend shared a coupon for a local fair and Melinda found a potential recruit through the fair.
PamperChefCarol
I am doing two fairs in the next 3 weeks. One this coming Friday and Saturday and the other the weekend after Labor Day.

Wanted to share the coupon on I made up to pass out. My Director got the Fair organizers to put one of our coupons in 500 (yes, 500) bags they are passing out. The odds of something coming out of this has to be something, right????

Anyway, I wanted to share my coupon. Printed on a half sheet of paper, both sides. It's in Publisher, sorry, I am so burned out I can't convert it.

Attachments

• PC Post Card with Recipe and Specials.pub
    680.5 KB · Views: 458
PamperChefCarol said:
I am doing two fairs in the next 3 weeks. One this coming Friday and Saturday and the other the weekend after Labor Day.

Wanted to share the coupon on I made up to pass out. My Director got the Fair organizers to put one of our coupons in 500 (yes, 500) bags they are passing out. The odds of something coming out of this has to be something, right????

Anyway, I wanted to share my coupon. Printed on a half sheet of paper, both sides. It's in Publisher, sorry, I am so burned out I can't convert it.
I can't open in this format :(

Me either. I don't have Publisher on this 'puter. Darn.

I can, it looks nice. I really like to hand things out as I am talking to people too. the recipe cards work great. Good luck!

I can open this one but publisher is funny :grumpy: . You have to have the same version on your computer as the one you are trying to open.

I have Publisher 2000, so newer versions won't open it, and I don't know about older versions. I have trouble when others post Publisher files and they are a newer version than the program I am running. Bill Gates strikes again.

Anyone who can convert it to another form of Publisher, or MS Word... feel free.

New versions should open it. . . older ones won't. (This is what my "computer lady" told me).

Very cute! I've saved it for my next booth opportunity. Thank you for sharing.

I love it..."Friends Don't Let Friends Work Retail". That's awesome! I haven't heard that one before. :thumbup:

can anyone post this in word or adobe?
Melinda

I worked a booth at our County fair this last week... it was great! Two of our clusters work together often, and we went in halves on the booth. I received a lot of great leads, 3 bookings on calendar now and more calls to make!

The bummer was there were 2 PChef booths there (yeah, tell me about it) but the worst part is....the other booth is apparently not so nice people and always try to be rivals with our two clusters :thumbdown: (this is what i was told as i am a newbee(since march)), their booth was twice the size of ours and that means they were able to display a LOT more products, and they were in the front and main traffic area of the convention building!!! I still think we did well, the key is following up.... and QUICK in this case, because you know most people signed up at both booths.

anyways, good luck at yours!

OHHHH OOHHH I almost forgot the most important part... I got a potential recruit!!! A husband and wife team! Wahoo!

Related to Two Fairs: Coupons in 500 Bags!

1. How do I receive the coupons in 500 bags for the Two Fairs event?

In order to receive the coupons in 500 bags for the Two Fairs event, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and materials for the event.

2. What types of coupons can I expect to find in the 500 bags for the Two Fairs event?

The coupons in the 500 bags for the Two Fairs event will vary, but they may include discounts on Pampered Chef products, free shipping offers, or special deals on specific items.

3. Can I use the coupons in the 500 bags for the Two Fairs event online or only in-person?

The coupons in the 500 bags can be used both online and in-person. Simply enter the coupon code at checkout when shopping online, or present the physical coupon at the event.

4. Are the coupons in the 500 bags transferable?

No, the coupons in the 500 bags are not transferable. They are intended for use by the individual who receives them and cannot be shared or used by anyone else.

5. Is there an expiration date for the coupons in the 500 bags for the Two Fairs event?

Yes, the coupons in the 500 bags will have an expiration date. Please be sure to check the date and use the coupons before they expire in order to take advantage of the savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • kaseydee