• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tweeked May Through August Specials Flyer

In summary, the May through August specials flyer has a theme of "Tweeked", featuring updated or improved products. The specials are available for purchase from May through August, lasting approximately 4 months. There are exclusive products only available in this flyer, marked with a special symbol. The products can only be purchased during the designated time frame and may include discounts and promotions such as special pricing, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase.
hoosierchef
Hello, I Tweeked the May-August Specials Flyer, that someone so graciously shared with us, to include the Online Exclusives. Just thought I'd share!

Attachments

• May through August 07.doc
    381 KB · Views: 348
Thanks, that is helpful! But I thought the host could get the knives plus choose from the 2 new fall products? Maybe I misunderstood?

Oh, I like that!!! Thanks.

That is great! Thanks for sharing!

Okay so HOW did I miss the August host special to choose new fall products?? When/where did that come from??

Beth,
On the August Host specials at the bottom it says this -

"You can even choose from two new fall products available only to hosts in August!*"

**New fall products will be announced at National Conference in July. Your Consultant will share the updated flyer with you at that time.

HTH...Jane

luvs2cook said:
Beth,
On the August Host specials at the bottom it says this -

"You can even choose from two new fall products available only to hosts in August!*"

**New fall products will be announced at National Conference in July. Your Consultant will share the updated flyer with you at that time.

HTH...Jane
Thanks! I see that NOW! WOW!! That is awesome! A reason to call people who have purchased the knoves in the past!!

PS: On the flyer (May-August) it says the cups and squares are $20 per set. The squares are $24.

Related to Tweeked May Through August Specials Flyer

1. What is the theme of the May through August specials flyer?

The theme of the May through August specials flyer is "Tweeked", which means that the products featured in the flyer have been updated or improved in some way.

2. How long are the specials in the flyer available for purchase?

The specials in the flyer are available for purchase from May through August, which means they will be available for approximately 4 months.

3. Are there any exclusive products featured in the May through August specials flyer?

Yes, there are exclusive products only available in the May through August specials flyer. These products are marked with a special symbol in the flyer.

4. Can I purchase products from the flyer outside of the designated time frame?

No, the products featured in the May through August specials flyer are only available for purchase during the designated time frame. Once the flyer expires, the products may no longer be available or may return to their regular price.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions included in the May through August specials flyer?

Yes, there are discounts and promotions included in the May through August specials flyer. These discounts and promotions are clearly marked in the flyer and may include special pricing, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam