• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turned in My Fourth Show Tonight....

I'm glad it worked for you. It gives you such a great feeling, doesn't it?In summary, MaryLou is excited about her new business and is determined to be more aggressive in following through. She has recently qualified and is looking forward to spending her PC dollars. She also plans on implementing a strategy of making MAC calls to thank her guests for attending her parties. Her friend also started a new job and they are both excited for each other. MaryLou is grateful for the advice and support she has received from her peers.
MaryLou
I didn't make the 1250 though. :)

But you did 4 shows, and that's awesome! :)

You qualified that's all that matters! How do you feel about the business? Congratulations.

It's 4 shows or $1250 & I'd take it either way! Congrats! Your qualified. Now you get to decide what all to spend those PC dollars on.

I need to be more aggressive about it. I love doing the parties and I am really excited about it. I truly need to work on following through though.

YIPPEEE For qualifying! :sing:

Congrats MaryLou. You're a real girl now. :)

MaryLou said:
I need to be more aggressive about it. I love doing the parties and I am really excited about it. I truly need to work on following through though.
Yeah, that will help you out! I also do MAC calls (or Big Mac calls) MAC stands for morning after calls. I get a lot of really good feedback when I do this, and I just simply call each guest and thank them for a fun evening, and that I enjoyed meeting them and I hope they have a super day... that's it. I've gotten more bookings off of doing that, and add on orders and lots of compliments and ideas on how to improve. Maybe you could do that.

Once you get into the habit of making the phone your friend it will become like second nature to you.

Congrats for qualifying!!!

That is awesome! Did you sign in May so you get the bonus PC$$$ for qualifying?

I've submitted 3 shows, my fourth is coming in Monday, but I don't think I'll get the $1250 either. But that's ok, it's a great feeling to hit that milestone! I'm sure thats why they give you the OR option, so the goals are obtainable.

Keep on rockin' -- between June SAT and the bonuses for your first 90 days, this is a great time to be starting out! Congrats!

Kitchen Diva said:
[/B]Yeah, that will help you out! I also do MAC calls (or Big Mac calls) MAC stands for morning after calls. I get a lot of really good feedback when I do this, and I just simply call each guest and thank them for a fun evening, and that I enjoyed meeting them and I hope they have a super day... that's it. I've gotten more bookings off of doing that, and add on orders and lots of compliments and ideas on how to improve. Maybe you could do that.

Once you get into the habit of making the phone your friend it will become like second nature to you.

That's a very good idea. I will enact this...it is going to have to be the evening after though...I start my new job on Monday.:)

Oooo, I start my new job on Monday, too! I'll keep you in my prayers! We will both be awesome at our new jobs and have a great time and they will LOVE us! :)

I'm telling you those MAC calls work! Even if you just make them the day after or evening after, like you said. Just to call and thank them for coming to the party and how great it was to meet them, and they were so much fun... they aren't expecting that at all!

Best of luck! And, congrats on your first 4 shows! :)

IAmChefJ said:
That is awesome! Did you sign in May so you get the bonus PC$$$ for qualifying?

I've submitted 3 shows, my fourth is coming in Monday, but I don't think I'll get the $1250 either. But that's ok, it's a great feeling to hit that milestone! I'm sure thats why they give you the OR option, so the goals are obtainable.

Keep on rockin' -- between June SAT and the bonuses for your first 90 days, this is a great time to be starting out! Congrats!

Yes! Signed up in May.:)

Kitchen Diva said:
Oooo, I start my new job on Monday, too! I'll keep you in my prayers! We will both be awesome at our new jobs and have a great time and they will LOVE us! :)

I'm telling you those MAC calls work! Even if you just make them the day after or evening after, like you said. Just to call and thank them for coming to the party and how great it was to meet them, and they were so much fun... they aren't expecting that at all!

Best of luck! And, congrats on your first 4 shows! :)

Good luck on your new job, too! I am very excited...this is a chance for me to see if I really want to be a teacher.

Thanks for the advice...That has been the best part of joining here...all of the advice I have received.:)

MaryLou said:
Good luck on your new job, too! I am very excited...this is a chance for me to see if I really want to be a teacher.

Thanks for the advice...That has been the best part of joining here...all of the advice I have received.:)

I'm just proud I actually had some to give instead of blabbing about new clothes and a lazy sister! :) (I'm sure everyone else is, too!) LOL

Best of luck on your first day. What kind of teacher are you going to be?

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm just proud I actually had some to give instead of blabbing about new clothes and a lazy sister! :) (I'm sure everyone else is, too!) LOL

Best of luck on your first day. What kind of teacher are you going to be?

Early Childhood. I am not sure what grade level yet; I will not know until the end of summer. It is a charter school in Tulsa. I am rather excited about it.

I always wanted to send my kids to a charter school- but I don't have kids! I bet you will love it! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I always wanted to send my kids to a charter school- but I don't have kids! I bet you will love it! :)

It will be interesting! My degree is in English with a minor in Business; I had originally wanted to teach High School English. Love literature; HATE grammar.:D

Kitchen Diva said:
[/B]Yeah, that will help you out! I also do MAC calls (or Big Mac calls) MAC stands for morning after calls. I get a lot of really good feedback when I do this, and I just simply call each guest and thank them for a fun evening, and that I enjoyed meeting them and I hope they have a super day... that's it. I've gotten more bookings off of doing that, and add on orders and lots of compliments and ideas on how to improve. Maybe you could do that.

My AD has always done MAC calls - and swears by them....I keep saying I need to start doing this....maybe someday. She says the same thing as you Kacey - she has gotten more bookings and orders by doing them, and people really appreciate them, and remember her!

Related to Turned in My Fourth Show Tonight....

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host gifts. You also get the opportunity to try out new recipes and learn cooking techniques from our consultants.

How do I earn rewards as a host of a Pampered Chef show?

As a host, you earn rewards based on the total sales from your show. The more your guests buy, the more rewards you earn. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows from your own show, or hosting a virtual show with friends and family.

Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your needs and tastes.

How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show usually lasts about 2 hours, including time for cooking and presentation. However, the length may vary depending on the number of guests and the menu selected.

What can I expect from a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, you can expect to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Our consultants will demonstrate recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools and share tips and tricks for easy and delicious meals. You will also have the opportunity to shop for products and earn rewards as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferp417
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • Sheleif
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peichef
  • alj30