• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Tettrazini Recipe- Good for a Show Demo?

In summary, the host gave the power to choose the dish to Just wondering if you think this makes a good Show Demo Recipe? This weekend's host gave me the power to decide the dish. :)The dish was yucky,yucky, yucky, but the reviews are good so I think it would make a good show recipe. The changes that would need to be made are to leave out the beans and use chicken breast instead of the deli turkey. The dish can also be made on the stove top or in the microwave.
esavvymom
Staff member
Just wondering if you think this makes a good Show Demo Recipe? This weekend's host gave me the power to decide the dish. :)

You could always have it made ahead of time and talk about the products...

I am adding it to my recipe choices for the fall. I like that if the host's microwave is too small, I have the stovetop option!

I'm doing it for a Dinnertime in No time show next weekend- I think it will be great! You can certainly draw it out if you go interactive- chop the onion with the food chopper, use the garlic press for the garlic, etc.I made it last night and I definitely think it would be a good show recipe. And PS it's really yummy!

My Director made it for our last cluster meeting. First of all - YUM! Second of all - she said it's perfect for a show. She made that and most of the Cheeseburger Pizza (is that right?) in 1/2 and hour. Finishing touches were done at the meeting.

Personally, I'd never make that recipe again, and I'd certainly never prepare it for a show. No way, no how.

It was yucky,yucky, yucky.

I think it'd be a good show recipe - with the following changes:Leave out the beans - serve the veggie on the side. Something about the beans in it just wasn't right, and I love beans.Use chicken breast instead of Deli Turkey....much better, and cheaper!Double the amount of parmesan. We love this at our house!ETA - oh, and I've made it both ways, and we like it better on the stove top.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think it'd be a good show recipe - with the following changes:

Leave out the beans - serve the veggie on the side. Something about the beans in it just wasn't right, and I love beans.

Use chicken breast instead of Deli Turkey....much better, and cheaper!

Double the amount of parmesan.

We love this at our house!

ETA - oh, and I've made it both ways, and we like it better on the stove top.

I agree...we left out the beans. (But we don't care for beans). Next time, I might try to add asparagus - or even double the mushrooms.

I used cooked chicken too - much cheaper than the Deli Turkey (even compared to the cheap deli turkey).

All the varied opinions...I think I'll try something else! :D I haven't made the recipe yet myself, I was going to do it today.But the more I think about it anyway- the show is at 4pm...kind of early to do a heavy main dish, IMHO. But not early enough to NOT do a meal-type. I'll have to rethink my menu.

esavvymom said:
All the varied opinions...I think I'll try something else! :D I haven't made the recipe yet myself, I was going to do it today.

But the more I think about it anyway- the show is at 4pm...kind of early to do a heavy main dish, IMHO. But not early enough to NOT do a meal-type. I'll have to rethink my menu.

Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco! That's like my new favorite recipe!!!

ChefPaulaB said:
Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco! That's like my new favorite recipe!!!

See, and my family didn't care for this at all. We ended up throwing away the leftovers.

ChefBeckyD said:
See, and my family didn't care for this at all. We ended up throwing away the leftovers.

Really, wow, we love it, even my picky DD liked it (she doesn't love anything except chicken nuggets and ice cream!). And I really like it for shows, lots of oohs and ahhhs....

I made the Tettrazini for a show Wednesday and everyone loved it! The only change I made was to use chicken breast in place of the turkey. Cooked and chopped the chicken the night before.

I made it and family loved it..

I made it for a show and they all loved it.
No one could believe that spaghetti could be made in the microwave!

I would do it again in a flash!

I made the Tetrazzini tonight on the stovetop (DCB was dirtied for the chicken & I was feeling lazy to wash it)- with chicken, and left out the beans (because I knew my youngest DS wouldn't like them IN the pasta- but he didn't eat because he has a slight fever)....anyway. It was very good! My other son ate 2 helpings. I had also tried out the Jerk Chicken Nachos, since I decided to make that tomorrow...and my DH and I ate so much of it, we didn't have ROOM for the tetrazzini. :D (I planned the Tetrazzini as leftover dinner for them tomorrow when I'm at my show.) I did the Grilled Chicken Penne at the last show from which this one was booked- so didn't want to repeat. :D

esavvymom said:
I made the Tetrazzini tonight on the stovetop (DCB was dirtied for the chicken & I was feeling lazy to wash it)- with chicken, and left out the beans (because I knew my youngest DS wouldn't like them IN the pasta- but he didn't eat because he has a slight fever)....anyway. It was very good! My other son ate 2 helpings. I had also tried out the Jerk Chicken Nachos, since I decided to make that tomorrow...and my DH and I ate so much of it, we didn't have ROOM for the tetrazzini. :D (I planned the Tetrazzini as leftover dinner for them tomorrow when I'm at my show.)

I did the Grilled Chicken Penne at the last show from which this one was booked- so didn't want to repeat. :D

My DH and I love the Jerk Chicken Nachos, we have those for dinner about once a week!

My family LOVES this recipe. I have done it at my shows this past month and everyone so far has loved it. This and the Rush hour fajitas have been great at shows.

Related to Turkey Tettrazini Recipe- Good for a Show Demo?

What is a Turkey Tettrazini Recipe?

A Turkey Tettrazini Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make pasta dish that features turkey, mushrooms, and a creamy sauce. It's perfect for using up leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or any other occasion.

Is Turkey Tettrazini a good dish for a show demo?

Absolutely! Turkey Tettrazini is a great dish to demonstrate at a Pampered Chef party because it is simple to make and has a wow-factor with its delicious flavors and creamy texture.

What ingredients do I need to make Turkey Tettrazini?

To make Turkey Tettrazini, you will need cooked turkey, mushrooms, onion, garlic, butter, flour, chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, cooked pasta, and bread crumbs. You can find the full recipe and ingredient list on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipes.

Can I make Turkey Tettrazini ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Turkey Tettrazini ahead of time and reheat it in the oven before serving. You can also freeze the dish for later use. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container and thaw it before reheating.

What variations can I make to this Turkey Tettrazini Recipe?

There are many variations you can make to this recipe to suit your taste preferences. You can add different vegetables, such as peas or carrots, or use different types of pasta. You can also substitute the turkey for chicken or use a different type of cheese. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • JessBarszcz