• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Demo Recipe Ideas for Day 1 | Forum Suggestions

In summary, for those looking for demo recipe ideas that showcase Pampered Chef products, the best resources are the company website, product catalog, and consultant portal. These offer a variety of recipes and tips from consultants, making it easy to find unique and exciting options for demos. Happy cooking!
TracyJ1025
Day 1 in this forum. Can anyone steer me towards a file w lots of demo recipe ideas - not just any old recipes - but one's that show lots of products.
Thanx in advance!

Click "files" up above and type "recipe" in the search box. Lots will come up there but there are many more. Have you checked out the theme show area on Consultants Corner?

Yes, I can find recipes lots of places. I am looking for good DEMO recipes in particular. Will look at Theme Shows too but I am sure someone has something out there I am looking for. :)

Welcome! There probably isn't one file with a list of demos...You may want to look at posts with the keyword search of Theme

Some great recipe ideas for you to look for under posts (i"m just using keywords that'll make it easier for you to find):

- Fajitas or Margarita
- Barbeque or BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- Baked Potato Chowder
- Pizza
- Squares
- DCB
- Ice Cream Social
- Chicken
- Grill
- Pineapple Upside Down or Micro Cake

Many of the recipes or ideas are in the actual threads vs in a file

HTH

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you're interested in finding some new and exciting demo recipe ideas to showcase our products. While I don't have a specific file to refer you to, I highly recommend checking out our Pampered Chef website. There, you can find a wide variety of recipes that specifically use our products, making them perfect for demos. You can also browse our product catalog for inspiration and ideas on how to use our products in unique ways. Additionally, our community of consultants is always sharing their favorite demo recipes and tips on our consultant portal. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. What are some popular demo recipe ideas?

Some popular demo recipe ideas at Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas, Chocolate Lava Cake, and Skillet Lasagna. These recipes showcase the versatility and convenience of our products.

2. Can I customize the demo recipes to fit my audience's dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that many people have dietary restrictions, and our recipes can be easily modified to accommodate those needs. Our consultants can provide suggestions for substitutions or alternative ingredients to use.

3. How do I know which demo recipe to choose for my party?

It is important to consider your audience and their preferences when selecting a demo recipe. Some factors to consider include the season, dietary restrictions, and the type of event (e.g. casual gathering vs. formal dinner). Our consultants can offer guidance and recommendations based on their experience.

4. Can I access demo recipes online?

Yes, all of our demo recipes are available on our website for consultants to access and use for their parties. You can also find inspiration and suggestions from other consultants in our online community.

5. Are there any new demo recipes I should try?

Yes, we are constantly updating our demo recipe collection with new and innovative ideas. Our monthly consultant newsletter and training materials often feature new recipes for you to try at your parties. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for their recommended recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • JessBarszcz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • AshleyAllison