• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Tetrazzini - Double Batch

In summary, the ingredients needed for a double batch of Turkey Tetrazzini include egg noodles, cooked turkey, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, sour cream, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and optional frozen peas or mushrooms. The preparation time is approximately 20 minutes, and leftover turkey can be used in this recipe. To store and reheat, it can be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
kam
Staff member
In case anyone is interested, the 12" Skillet (Stovetop method) will handle a double batch of the Tasty Turkey Tetrazzini (from the Weekday Dinners Cards).

When I got to my host's house last night, she informed me she wanted to do a double batch. It just fit into the 12" skillet. There wasn't a ton of room at the very last step - and you had to be careful mixing it. But it worked great.

And everyone loved it!! :)

nice! I have done double batch in the microwave... that works too... just put in it for 6 or so more minutes! When my son has his friends over for dinner (all 15 year old soccer laying boys) We always have to make a double batch!!
Glad it came out well at the show!!

ChefMary412 said:
nice! I have done double batch in the microwave... that works too... just put in it for 6 or so more minutes! When my son has his friends over for dinner (all 15 year old soccer laying boys) We always have to make a double batch!!
Glad it came out well at the show!!

Good to know! I wouldn't have thought a double batch would have fit in the DCB! And I am sure I wouldn't have thought about increasing the time - but that makes sense.

What ingredients are needed for a double batch of Turkey Tetrazzini?

The ingredients needed for a double batch of Turkey Tetrazzini include:- 1 pound of egg noodles- 2 cups of cooked and diced turkey- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup- 1 cup of chicken broth- 1 cup of sour cream- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley- Salt and pepper to taste- Optional: frozen peas or mushrooms for added vegetables.

How long does it take to prepare a double batch of Turkey Tetrazzini?

The preparation time for a double batch of Turkey Tetrazzini is approximately 20 minutes. However, cooking time may vary depending on the oven used.

Can I use leftover turkey for this recipe?

Yes, you can use leftover turkey for this recipe. Simply dice the cooked turkey and add it to the dish before baking. This is a great way to use up Thanksgiving or Christmas leftovers.

What is the best way to store and reheat Turkey Tetrazzini?

Turkey Tetrazzini can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place the desired portion in a microwave-safe dish and heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Alternatively, you can reheat in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.

Can I freeze Turkey Tetrazzini?

Yes, you can freeze Turkey Tetrazzini. After preparing the dish, let it cool completely and then place it in an airtight container or freezer-safe dish. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, thaw the dish overnight in the refrigerator and then follow the reheating instructions above.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
  • chefann