• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Reach My Husband's Cousin's Wife: No Luck!

In summary, the host's cousin's wife did not return calls and the host was worried she would not want to do the show. The host's aunt called and told the wife to call the host.
Chef_2_Four
One of my husbands cousins wifes. Mouthful!! Wanted to do a show when I did the 24 in 24. Anyway, I have talked to her once since then, and we agreed I would call her the following Sunday, well I forgot, because the kids were all out of sorts, anyway this was a week ago this past sunday! I have been calling everyday and she is not returning my calls! So I called Wesleys aunt and asked if she had a different number for her daughter in law b/c I couldn't get ahold of her. I told her that if she wanted to cancel then she needed to let me know instead of just not calling me. I love her to death and will not be mad at all if she cancels, it is just irratating that she won't call me back!!! Hopefully I will here something today or tomorrow. Her mil said that she will call her and tell her to call me. like I said I hated to do it, but darn!!

Well, you needed to find out if you were working or not. Don't feel bad!!

well here it is 10pm and still haven't heard anything. hopefully she will call soon!

April, is the show tomorrow night? That's just plain rude. I hate it when people don't take our job seriously.:(

Maybe she isn't dodging you, just busy... It would make sense if it was someone who would never see you again, but is she planning on dodging you forever over this?

No the show is in 2 weeks and I have been calling her to do my host coaching calls for almost 2 weeks. she knew i was going to call which is bothering me the most and makes me wonder if she changed her mind but doesn't want to say anything. she talks about how she is home all the time, so hopefully i will find out something and can try to book another show to replace hers or find out if she still wants to do it.

I hate it when ANYONE dodges me...business or not. I know I can be overwhelming at times (my personality) but sheesh...grow up and deal with it like an adult.
Ok, sorry..had to throw in my thoughts...as harsh as they were. But seriously? Is it really that hard to say "sorry I can't talk right now...or I just don't have the time this month....or I couldn't find guests so I thought I'd cancel this time"...etc???

Ok so I feel like a HUGE butt!! I talked to my host, anyway her aunt died and no one told me so I had no idea she has't been home!! She is still interested, which is good but I felt soooo bad!!

Ok, my post was so harsh that due to the circumstances I deleted it.
But, I still say you shouldn't feel like a butt or anything..you're feelings on it were totally normal and the same anyone of us would have felt!
Now, you can move on knowing she's still interested and hope she stays in contact a little more.

Chef_2_Four said:
Ok so I feel like a HUGE butt!! I talked to my host, anyway her aunt died and no one told me so I had no idea she has't been home!! She is still interested, which is good but I felt soooo bad!!

Well luckily she does not read this forum so she won't know how upset you were. :p

Related to Trying to Reach My Husband's Cousin's Wife: No Luck!

1. Can I use a Pampered Chef product to make a dish that will impress my husband's cousin's wife?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more impressive. With a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, you can create delicious and visually appealing dishes that are sure to impress.

2. I'm not a great cook, but I want to make a good impression. Can you recommend a simple recipe?

We have a variety of easy and delicious recipes on our website that are perfect for any occasion. From appetizers to main dishes and desserts, you can find a recipe that suits your skill level and impress your husband's cousin's wife.

3. What is the best product to use for baking or roasting a dish?

Our Stoneware is perfect for baking and roasting. It distributes heat evenly for perfectly cooked dishes and is also non-stick for easy cleanup. Plus, it's versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes.

4. My husband's cousin's wife is a vegetarian. Can you recommend a product for making vegetarian dishes?

We have a variety of products that are perfect for making vegetarian dishes, such as our Veggie Spiralizer, Veggie Strip Maker, and Mandoline. These tools make it easy to create delicious and healthy vegetable-based meals and sides.

5. I want to make a gift basket for my husband's cousin's wife. Can I include Pampered Chef products in the basket?

Yes, you can! Our products make great gifts for any occasion. You can even customize the basket with products that fit your budget and the recipient's cooking style. We also offer gift wrapping options for a beautiful presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lkhartmann