• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Keep the Fire Burning

In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant who has not received their kit yet and is struggling to get bookings. They have been talking up TPC everywhere they go but have not had any luck. They are feeling anxious and their motivation is starting to decrease. The suggestions given include reaching out to friends and family for hosting, utilizing catalog shows and fundraisers, setting up a table at yard sales or joining a networking group, and getting creative with promoting TPC. The consultant also mentions their godmother who used to be a consultant and may have leads for them.
cheferikab
Gold Member
OK. As I have mentioned before, I am brand new (my new consultant kit has not even arrived yet). I have booked my own open house, but I have nothing else! I have been talking up TPC everywhere I go (I am so shy, but I have been approaching strangers and talking them up which is INCREDIBLY difficult for me). Anyway, I have not had any luck with bookings yet. I have met many people who do not know anything about TPC who are excited about my open house, but are not willing to book before they come to the show.

I have been so on fire since I signed, but I am noticing my fire starting to wane a little.

Any suggestions???

Erika

Do you have any friends who would help you out by hosting? Getting a couple more confirmed bookings will help keep you motivated.

Call your family and friends!! Catalog show counts too! You can offer a $10 product if they have someone book a show for you. But like I said before that call everyone you know.

Wow! That was very risky to order your kit without your first 4-6 shows booked. I'm much more wishy washy than that. I e-mailed every one of my friends and family and asked if anyone would be interested in having one of my first 6 shows. After three responded saying they would do cooking shows and two responded saying they would do catalog shows, I sent for my kit. I also did my own first show. I didn't even know about the extra gift that PC offers to the first four hosts (either a hot pad trivet or the hand soap). Don't forget to mention those gifts for your charter shows. At your open house bring up the hostess plan often and mention how certain high priced items can be earned free and half price by hosting a show. Even if you're shy, act like you're not! Smile and be very positive. Make every response a positive one even if someone says something negative or says "no". I'm sure you will do great!

Thanks for all of your suggestions!

TPC is something that I have wanted to do since I was little (my godmother was a consultant and I have been using the products since I was in elementary school). I think that things will pick up after m open house, but I am getting so anxious! My mother is doing a catalog show for me also

Go to yard sales and set up a table - I am doing this at a local church.
Join a networking group and pass out catalogues.
Make your list of 100 people and call them.
Contact people/groups looking for fundraisers.
Go door to door on your street and pass out the June specials.
Have a mystery host catalogue show.
Get hubby to do a catty show at work - my old fave
Get friends and family to do catty shows at their works.
Do a fishbowl at your local eatery to win a prize (the put in business cards and hence u have leads)

uhoh, I have a poopy diaper to change...thats all for now

m

cheferikab said:
Thanks for all of your suggestions!

TPC is something that I have wanted to do since I was little (my godmother was a consultant and I have been using the products since I was in elementary school). I think that things will pick up after m open house, but I am getting so anxious! My mother is doing a catalog show for me also

... as in "former consultant, but not selling anymore"? How long ago did she sell? Could she give you some leads/past loyal customers?

I focused today on contacting organizations about fundraisers. I like the yard sale idea. I would have to do some research to find some. Thanks!

My godmother has not been a consultant for more than 10 years. I will call her to see if she may still have some leads.

Thank you all for your suggestions! You are wonderful.

Related to Trying to Keep the Fire Burning

What are some ways to keep the fire burning in a long-term relationship?

1. Plan regular date nights: Set aside specific days or evenings each week for just the two of you to spend quality time together and keep the spark alive.

2. Communicate openly and honestly: Talk to each other about your feelings, needs, and desires to maintain a strong emotional connection.

3. Show appreciation and affection: Small gestures like saying "I love you" or giving a hug can go a long way in keeping the romance alive.

4. Try new things together: Keep things interesting by trying new activities, hobbies, or adventures as a couple to keep the excitement alive.

5. Keep the intimacy alive: Physical intimacy is an important part of a relationship, so make sure to make time for it and keep the passion burning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• archie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • Kelly8