• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008

In summary, Jane is preparing for her conference by purchasing snacks, making conference binders, and making labels for postcards. She is also working on a challenge (index cards with questions) for her team members to get ideas from other people. Her team is leaving tomorrow during the day, and she is preparing for that by planning to bleach her hair blonde
mrsbettyboop0000
:confused:OK, I've made my conference binders for my team, I need to purchase alot of stamps for chicago postcards for my whole team back home, I've made labels for my consultants postcards, I've made labels for the mini catalogs to go ahead and send customers. I've got old PC Business Cards to pass out with quick tips, am I forgetting anything else? or does anyone have any other suggestions? Besides packing and so forth. LOL :confused:
I'm getting sooooo excited. it's right around the corner!!!!!:bugeye:

No! You're more prepared than me and I'm in Wave 1!:eek:I'm such a procrastinator. I tell myself that I work better under pressure.

lol, I was thinking do you think the hotel will let us send out bulk mail like that through them or am I going to have to find a post office or something?? If so anyone know of a close one to the Chicago Hilton??

Don't forget snacks!
I've already purchased snacks for my team members who are attending conference.
I'm almost done with their conference binders.
I'm working on a challenge (index cards with questions) for them to get ideas from other people.
Jane
Wave 3!

pampmomof3 said:
No! You're more prepared than me and I'm in Wave 1!:eek:I'm such a procrastinator. I tell myself that I work better under pressure.

I was just going to type the same thing!!
I whacked my ankle the other night and it's all black and blue so I am thinking no dress for walking the stage. I am switching to black slacks and a sky blue sweater set (then I don't have to worry about my arm flaps either).
I have to start packing!!! :eek:

dannyzmom said:
I was just going to type the same thing!!
I whacked my ankle the other night and it's all black and blue so I am thinking no dree for walking the stage. I am switching to black slacks and a sky blue sweater set (then I don't have to worry about my arm flaps either).
I have to start packing!!! :eek:

You are such the copy-cat! That's whay I'm wearing!

~*~Chef Carri~*~ said:
lol, I was thinking do you think the hotel will let us send out bulk mail like that through them or am I going to have to find a post office or something?? If so anyone know of a close one to the Chicago Hilton??

I usually either send them from the McCormick or the hotel. Which ever I can get to the easiest! I am scaling my mailing down this year to just a select few hosts, customers and all of my downline that aren't at conference.

Gotta run, shop, wash, pack and panic!!:eek: We leave tomorrow during the day!!

pamperedlinda said:
You are such the copy-cat! That's whay I'm wearing!

Alight - you busted me. I really am trying to BE you. Actually, I am planning to bleach my hair blonde this week, too ;)
LOL

Related to Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008

What is "Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008"?

"Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008" is a program developed by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve their goals and grow their business in the year 2008. It provides resources, support, and motivation to help consultants succeed.

How do I participate in "Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008"?

To participate in "Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can sign up for the program through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once enrolled, you will have access to all the resources and tools to help you reach your goals.

What are the benefits of participating in "Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008"?

There are many benefits to participating in "Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008". Some of these include access to training and development materials, support from other consultants, and the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition for achieving your goals.

What types of goals should I set for "Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008"?

The goals you set for "Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008" should align with your personal business objectives. These could include increasing sales, booking more parties, recruiting new team members, or improving customer satisfaction. It's important to set specific, measurable, and realistic goals for yourself.

How can I track my progress in "Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008"?

Pampered Chef provides a progress tracker tool for consultants enrolled in "Trying to Get Things Done for Nc 2008". This allows you to monitor your progress towards your goals and make adjustments as needed. You can also use your own tracking methods, such as a planner or spreadsheet, to keep track of your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • cooking4pchef