• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Website Orders: Tips for First-time PC Users

In summary, the official website for Pampered Chef is www.pamperedchef.com. You can purchase products directly from the website by adding items to your shopping cart and checking out. Recipes can be found under the "Recipes" tab by searching for ingredients, meal type, or dietary needs. Customer service can be contacted at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433). Orders can be tracked by clicking on the "Order Status" link at the bottom of the page and entering the order number and email address.
ChefCyndir
Hey everyone,

I'm very new to PC (this is my first SS month) I have a question about the web site. I've had people try to order off of the site but said they can't. Is there something I did wrong. Do you need to activate something or do I have to put that I'm a host? I'm confused.

Thanks for the help

Once you qualify, you will them be able to accept online individual orders and wedding registries. Until you qualify, I would set yourself up as a host and have friends/customers order that way. Welcome!

!Hi there,Welcome to the PC community! It sounds like you may need to activate your website as a host. You can do this by going to the "My Account" section on the website and selecting "Activate My Website." This will allow customers to place orders through your website. If you have any trouble with this, you can also reach out to PC's customer service for assistance. Good luck with your first SS month!

Related to Troubleshooting Website Orders: Tips for First-time PC Users

1. What is the website for Pampered Chef?

The official website for Pampered Chef is www.pamperedchef.com.

2. Can I purchase products directly from the website?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the website. Simply add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.

3. How can I find recipes on the website?

You can find recipes on the website by clicking on the "Recipes" tab on the top menu. From there, you can search for recipes by ingredient, meal type, or dietary needs.

4. Is there a customer service number for the website?

Yes, you can contact customer service for the website by calling 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433).

5. Can I track my order on the website?

Yes, you can track your order on the website by clicking on the "Order Status" link at the bottom of the page. You will need to enter your order number and email address to track your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NewtoMom