• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Springform Pan Issues: Customer Reviews & Solutions"

In summary, a springform pan is a specialized baking pan with a removable bottom and latch on the side for easy removal of delicate baked goods. To prevent sticking, the pan should be greased and the cake should be cooled before removing. To prevent leakage, ensure the latch is closed tightly and the pan is properly greased, and consider wrapping the bottom in foil. Uneven or lopsided cakes can be caused by uneven heating or overmixing the batter. To clean the pan, remove the latch and wash each part with warm soapy water, avoiding abrasive cleaners and metal utensils on the non-stick surface.
Sheila
Gold Member
I've not heard anything bad about the Springform Pan. Has anyone had problems with the handle coming loose when they pull it from the oven?(One of the girls in my downline has a customer who's unhappy with the fact that her's just broke & the customer wants to know if it's a fluke that an exchange would fix or if she should ask for her money back or credit for something different.)

Last edited:
I use mine a few times a year...and have NEVER had any issues with it!

I think I have only used mine once..but I sold one to a guy that I work with because he makes cheese cake pretty often..he was very happy with it..in fact he bought a second one from me.

Thanks ladies! :D

Hi there! I have been using the Springform Pan for quite some time now and have not had any issues with the handle coming loose. It is possible that your downline's customer received a defective pan, as with any product there is always a small chance of that happening. I would recommend exchanging the pan for a new one to see if that resolves the issue. If not, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. We stand behind our products and want to ensure our customers are satisfied. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have a great day!

What is a Springform Pan?

A springform pan is a type of baking pan that has a removable bottom and a latch on the side that can be opened and closed. This allows for easy removal of delicate baked goods, such as cheesecakes, without damaging them.

Why is my cake sticking to the Springform Pan?

There are several reasons why a cake may stick to a springform pan. One common reason is that the pan was not greased or lined with parchment paper before baking. Another reason could be that the cake was not cooled completely before attempting to remove it from the pan. To prevent sticking, make sure to properly grease and cool the pan before removing the cake.

How can I prevent leakage from my Springform Pan?

To prevent leaks from a springform pan, make sure the latch is closed tightly and that the pan is properly greased. You can also wrap the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil to prevent any batter from leaking out.

Why does my cake always come out uneven or lopsided from the Springform Pan?

If your cake is coming out uneven or lopsided, it could be due to uneven heating in your oven. Make sure to rotate the pan halfway through baking to ensure even baking. It could also be caused by overmixing the batter, so be careful not to overmix when preparing the cake.

How can I clean my Springform Pan?

To clean a springform pan, remove the latch and separate the bottom from the sides. Wash each part with warm soapy water and a sponge or soft brush. Make sure to dry the pan thoroughly before storing it. Do not use abrasive cleaners or metal utensils on the non-stick surface of the pan, as this can damage it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • jmwinfree