• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Silicone Floral Muffin Pan Buckling in New Oven

In summary, the Silicone Floral Muffin Pan is made of 100% food-grade silicone, which is BPA-free and safe for use in the oven. It has a capacity for 12 standard-sized muffins and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be used in the microwave and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F (230°C). The pan is flexible and can be easily stored by folding or rolling, and is safe to stack with other silicone bakeware.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Question-
I have used this pan before many times in my old oven, no problem.

I have gotten a new oven a really nice one w/ convection etc...

anyway I baked muffins 2 times. THe first time I christened the new oven baking in this pan. The pan was buckleing up and almost bubbbling.
Never noticed this before, I pulled out the pan in panick. Thinking I was to ruin a brand new oven. I was baking at 400

Second time I used a 6 cup muffin mix and made thin muffins, the pan buckled, like last time ...but since the muffins were on a tilt they cooked VERY crooked.

I was NOT using convection at the time.

anyone experience this?

does the pan buckle

have had no problems with mine- I have used it FREQUENTLY since winter of 06.

Is your oven working well with other dishes and recipes? It sounds to me like it might not be calibrated properly and may actually be running very hot.

1. What is the Silicone Floral Muffin Pan made of?

The Silicone Floral Muffin Pan is made of 100% food-grade silicone, which is BPA-free and safe for use in the oven.

2. How many muffins can I make with this pan?

This pan has a capacity for 12 standard-sized muffins, making it perfect for batch baking or for large families.

3. Is this pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can I use this pan in the microwave?

Yes, this pan is safe for use in the microwave as well as the oven. It can withstand temperatures up to 450°F (230°C).

5. How do I store this pan?

The Silicone Floral Muffin Pan is flexible and can be easily folded or rolled for compact storage. It is also safe to stack with other silicone bakeware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefJessica95765