• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Does My Outlet Display Disappear from My Website?

In summary, "Outlet Not Always on Pws" means that products available through the Pampered Chef Outlet may not always be restocked on the main website. New products are added to the outlet every few weeks, but availability can vary. Consultant discounts cannot be applied to outlet products, which are of the same quality as those on the main website. All sales from the outlet are final and products cannot be returned or exchanged. Customers should carefully review their orders before purchasing from the outlet.
sburnside
Gold Member
Does anyone else have the problem of the outlet not showing up on their website? It may be there now, but not tomorrow. Last month I sent out an e-mail that included outlet items and someone went to my website and it wasn't there. However, I made sure it was under Order Products before I sent the e-mail. Is it a glitch or something I should contact Home Office about?

If they ordered recently online as part of a show (or even looked at the products while logged in with a host name), then their browser may be remembering that host. And since outlet items are not available as part of a show, they wouldn't show up. Have them clear their cookies in their browser and try again.

same with working on showsIt is the same here - when I work on setting up shows or anything through Consultant's Corner and I go to my website through even a new browser, it automatically goes to the last show I worked on. I just tried through a downline's website to just see what's on the outlet - same thing, it automatically went to that hosts' show.

I think HO should do something about it - what if someone was invited to 2 shows at the same time by 2 different friends maybe even 2 different consulants (very possible) - then they wanted to buy off the web to support each show........... they wouldn't be able to in one sitting.

Thanks for the insight. I will put a blurb in my next newsletter so it's understandable for past hosts and guests. At least I'm not going crazy by having it there some days but not everyday.

How frustrating. I'm glad I found this thread though b/c I am having the same problem!

1. What does "Outlet Not Always on Pws" mean?

"Outlet Not Always on Pws" refers to the fact that not all products available through the Pampered Chef Outlet will always be available on the Pampered Chef website (PWS). The outlet offers limited quantities of discounted products that may not always be restocked on the main website.

2. How often are new products added to the Pampered Chef Outlet?

New products are added to the Pampered Chef Outlet on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. However, the availability of specific products can vary and may not always be restocked once they are sold out.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on Pampered Chef Outlet products?

No, consultant discounts cannot be applied to products purchased through the Pampered Chef Outlet. The outlet offers already discounted prices, so additional discounts cannot be applied.

4. Are the products in the Pampered Chef Outlet the same quality as those on the main website?

Yes, all products sold through the Pampered Chef Outlet are the same high quality as those available on the main website. The only difference is that outlet products may have limited quantities and may not always be restocked.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased from the Pampered Chef Outlet?

No, all sales from the Pampered Chef Outlet are final and products cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to read the product descriptions and review your order carefully before completing a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • nldavis321
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar