• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting CC Outage: Are Custom OOFs in Place?

In summary, there is a thread on the Chef Success forum with some OOFs posted, including an official one from CC. There is also an OOF designed for APO orders that may be helpful for those who want to modify it. Some members are sad to hear that Jennifer is leaving, but she is pursuing her MBA. There is a mistake on the September outside order form where the seasoning set is listed under regular items instead of the pantry section, causing problems for those in states that don't tax pantry items. Some members are planning to use their own order forms instead.
heat123
Silver Member
CC is down and I was putting packets together are there anyone's custom OOFs yet?

Here's the official one from CC.

HTH...SIID!

Attachments

• 2007-09 OOF.pdf
    193.4 KB · Views: 355
Thanks Jen! I'm bummed I read you were hangin up your PC apron! :( Understandable but still sad to heare you're leaving! Thanks again!

aww thanks!! I'll be doing shows through September (for free cookware, of course!!) but then that'll be it....but I'm sure I'll be around here for awhile!!

Here is an OOF that is designed for APO orders (no tax, but direct shipping charges). May be helpful if anyone wants to modify it.

Jennifer: truly sorry to hear you are leaving...I have loved reading your contributions!

Attachments

• Generic APO Outside Order Form Sep 07.doc
    710.5 KB · Views: 326
JEN IS LEAVING???? Where have I been, under a rock??? What's up with that???

Aww, yeah I am going to pursue my MBA...it's about time I work towards a masters degree! (plus work full time, and do web design on the side still)

legacypc46 said:
Here is an OOF that is designed for APO orders (no tax, but direct shipping charges). May be helpful if anyone wants to modify it.

Jennifer: truly sorry to hear you are leaving...I have loved reading your contributions!

Can anyone modify this for me??? I love it.

Small mistake foundI see that Home office and whoever made the Sept. outside order form on here both put the seasoning set in the regular items column, instead of in the Pantry section. For those of us who's states don't tax pantry items, this could cause some problems. I changed it on mine (see below). I think I'll email HO about it, too.

I usually use the HO outside order forms, but I think I'll use my own just because of this! (unless HO changes it!!).

Attachments

• September 07 OOF.doc
    199 KB · Views: 487
We have equal opportunity taxing. Kansas doesn’t want the pantry items to feel left out.

1. What is a Custom OOF?

A Custom OOF (Out of Office) is a personalized message that can be set up in your Pampered Chef account to automatically reply to any emails you receive while you are away from work.

2. How do I know if I have a Custom OOF in place?

You can check if you have a Custom OOF in place by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Settings" section. If you have a Custom OOF set up, it will be displayed under the "Email" tab.

3. Why is my Custom OOF not working during the CC outage?

During the CC outage, there may be technical issues that prevent the Custom OOF feature from functioning properly. In addition, if your Custom OOF was set up using the CC email platform, it may not work during the outage.

4. Can I still set up a Custom OOF during the CC outage?

Unfortunately, due to the CC outage, you will not be able to set up a new Custom OOF or make changes to an existing one until the issue is resolved.

5. How long will it take for my Custom OOF to work again after the CC outage is resolved?

Once the CC outage is resolved, it may take some time for the Custom OOF feature to be fully functional again. We recommend checking your account periodically to see if your OOF is working properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies