• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation From Cc for the Free Mfp Promotion

In summary, Kathleen suggests that you use the "snapshot tool" on Adobe to take a picture of the invitation, and then copy and paste it into a Word document. Then you can upload it to Facebook.
babywings76
Gold Member
I like the invite that we can print off from CC. I came up with what I want to put on there, but I was wanting to e-mail it and put it on FB. Anyone know how to get rid of the "print form" grey box that is shown on the top right of the screen or how to save a copy of that invite when we put the info in?

Here you go. Try this. I think I did it right. It should still let you save your info.

Attachments

• host_your_own_show_invite_noprint.pdf
    212 KB · Views: 601
Awesome! Thank you! :)

Thanks Kathleen!! I was hoping someone could give us the secret.:D

esavvymom said:
Thanks Kathleen!! I was hoping someone could give us the secret.

:D

I just have good software! I honestly don't think it could have been done in Reader. At work, one of the things I do is to create pdf forms for our company, so doing this was no problem!

kam said:
Here you go. Try this. I think I did it right. It should still let you save your info.

Kathleen...how do you do this???

babywings76 said:
I like the invite that we can print off from CC. I came up with what I want to put on there, but I was wanting to e-mail it and put it on FB. Anyone know how to get rid of the "print form" grey box that is shown on the top right of the screen or how to save a copy of that invite when we put the info in?

How do you put it on Facebook? I've not mastered that are at all didn't think it was possible. I've usually just copied text from fliers or invites I send out on FB events. But if there is a way to put this invitation that would be great??

I use the snapshot tool on Adobe and then copy and paste the flier into a Word document. Then click it and "save as a picture" and make it a .jpeg. Then I can upload it into FB. Hope that helps! :)

What is the "Invitation From Cc for the Free Mfp Promotion"?

The "Invitation From Cc for the Free Mfp Promotion" is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a free multifunctional pot (Mfp) with a purchase of $100 or more.

How do I participate in the promotion?

To participate, simply make a purchase of $100 or more on Pampered Chef products and enter the promotional code provided in the invitation from Cc at checkout. The free Mfp will automatically be added to your order.

Can I use this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotional code can be used per order.

What is the value of the free Mfp?

The free Mfp has a retail value of $50. It is a versatile pot that can be used for cooking, steaming, and storing food.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use this promotion?

Yes, this promotion is limited to one use per customer. If you have already redeemed the offer, you will not be able to use it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl