• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Stones in Spring Summer 2015 Line??

In summary, the Spring Summer 2015 line features new stones such as the Himalayan Salt Stone, Pizza Stone, Mini Baker, Rectangular Baker, and Deep Dish Baker. The Himalayan Salt Stone is unique in that it is handcrafted from natural salt and can be used for both cooking and serving. The Pizza Stone can be used on the grill and is made from durable clay. The Mini Baker is perfect for individual portions and is microwave safe. All of the new stones are dishwasher safe, though it is recommended to hand wash the Himalayan Salt Stone.
rockstarchef23
Gold Member
everyone log in to CC and then go here: http://www.pamperedchef.com/cc/thanksgiving-ideas watch the video Dough for it. There are a few pies in a WHITE Stone for pies! I watched this twice...is it a retired product or a soon to be new that was missed when making the video?

They look like the metal ones to me. I would really like to see the Stoneware Pie Plate back in the catalog. I have two and love them.

That's the metal 9" pie plate

Do you think the December host-only white round stone will be in the spring catalog?
There have been a few things that have been host-only that ended up in the catalog. Such as, the lunch bag.

I think it's going to be a product for everyone starting in January. So I would assume it will be in the new spring catalog.

What are the new stones featured in the Spring Summer 2015 line?

The new stones featured in the Spring Summer 2015 line are the Himalayan Salt Stone, the Pizza Stone, the Mini Baker, the Rectangular Baker, and the Deep Dish Baker.

What makes the Himalayan Salt Stone unique?

The Himalayan Salt Stone is unique because it is handcrafted from natural Himalayan salt and can be heated or chilled to cook or serve food. It also adds a touch of natural salt flavor to dishes.

Can the Pizza Stone be used on the grill?

Yes, the Pizza Stone can be used on the grill. It is made from durable clay and can withstand the high heat of a grill, resulting in a perfectly crispy crust.

What is the advantage of using the Mini Baker?

The Mini Baker is perfect for individual portions or small dishes. It is also microwave safe, making it convenient for quick meals or reheating leftovers.

Are the new stones dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the new stones in the Spring Summer 2015 line are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, it is recommended to hand wash the Himalayan Salt Stone to preserve its natural properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • Admin Greg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies