• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Scheduled a Fundraiser for May for an Organization Here in My

In summary, the conversation was about an expert summarizer who only provides summaries of content and does not respond to questions. The person in question is skilled at condensing information and does not engage in conversation.
ragschef
I just scheduled a fundraiser for May for an organization here in my area. The host called to let me know that there will be about 25 people collecting orders, give or take. Still, that's a lot of packets to make and supplies to use. So to make this the most efficient service, what should I put in each packet for those collecting orders? I usually put 2 catalogs and 10 OOFs and a specials flyer for each catalog. What do you do for your FRs?

TIA

When I did one for a 5th grade class, I gave one catalog, 2 order forms and an introductory letter to each person. The letter let them know that they could photocopy the order form, and included a popular items list on the back.

Thanks, Ann! great idea!!

I'm going to get started on these tomorrow!!

Hi Amanda

I just got a FUNdraiser off and going. I agree with Ann - I have attached the order form (that I got here from Teresa Robinson) and the parents really like only having 1 order form (5 orders per page) for collecting orders... in fact, my intro letter asked each family to try and collect 5 orders each and so far - all that have been turned in have all 5 spaces filled...

GOOD LUCK and have fun with it...

~G~

Attachments

• Fundraiser OOF -5 per page.doc
    98 KB · Views: 569
When I did one for my son's 5th grade class, I gave one catalog, 3 order forms (outside) and an introductory letter stapled to the front of the packet.

1. What is the best way to make this fundraiser efficient?

To make this fundraiser efficient, it is important to have a clear plan and organization. This includes having all necessary supplies, such as order forms and catalogs, ready in advance and assigning specific tasks to each person collecting orders. It may also be helpful to have a timeline and schedule for when orders should be collected and turned in.

2. How many packets should I prepare for the 25 people collecting orders?

It is best to prepare one packet for each person collecting orders. This ensures that everyone has the necessary materials to effectively collect orders from potential donors.

3. What should be included in each packet for those collecting orders?

In addition to 2 catalogs and 10 order forms, it may be helpful to include a list of frequently asked questions and answers, as well as any important information or updates about the fundraiser. You can also add a thank-you note or small token of appreciation to show gratitude for their efforts.

4. How can I ensure that the packets are well-organized and visually appealing?

To make the packets visually appealing, you can use colorful folders or binders and include a cover sheet with the organization's logo or branding. It is also important to make sure all materials are neatly organized and easy to access.

5. Do you have any tips or suggestions for fundraising packets?

Aside from the materials mentioned above, it may be helpful to include a brief description or mission statement of the organization, as well as success stories or testimonials from previous fundraisers. You can also consider adding promotional items, such as stickers or buttons, to generate more interest in the fundraiser. Additionally, it is important to regularly communicate with those collecting orders and provide any necessary support or guidance throughout the fundraising process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • raebates