• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Ad Generator Issues

In summary, Carolyn's computer seems to be working fine, but when she tries to submit an ad using the ad generator, nothing happens. Merill's website says to clear your cookies and internet files, but that didn't help Carolyn. Leah sent her a couple of her ads to look at, but the only way to see them is to pay the fee.
way2pampered
Has anyone out there had any problems with the ad generator. When I try to accept and choose submit, nothing happens, but the cancel button works just fine. I even tried turning the pop-up blocker off and on, but nothing....

Mine seems to be working fine, I wonder what's wrong, maybe reboot your computer??

You might even try clearing your cookies and temp internet files - That sometimes helps.

Merill's website does that sort of thing to me all the time. Whenever I try to order there, I can go through the whole process, but when I go to check out the submit button won't work. I have no clue why though, I usually get frustrated and decide not to order from them.

Has anyone who has tried the ad generator know if there is a way to see a sample of the ads they offer before you pay the fee for it? I want to renew my ad in my church bulletin, but I want to see what their ads look like before I decide if I want to use it. But the only thing I can find is the link to purchase it.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Has anyone who has tried the ad generator know if there is a way to see a sample of the ads they offer before you pay the fee for it? I want to renew my ad in my church bulletin, but I want to see what their ads look like before I decide if I want to use it. But the only thing I can find is the link to purchase it.

PM Me your email address and when I get home tonight I will email you a couple of my ads for you to see!!

pamperedgirl3 said:

I was hoping to see the ads before subsribing, too - but no such luck. So...I was feeling rather wealthy last week and splurged the $2.99 (for those of you who know me personally, you KNOW how frugal I am - LOL). If you give me your email I'd be happy to email you the samples of my ads.

Thanks ladies! I just pm'd you!

I just emailed them to you bhut the email bounced back saying you couldn't accept attachemnts :(

dannyzmom said:
I just emailed them to you bhut the email bounced back saying you couldn't accept attachemnts :(

Well, that's weird! I get attachments on that email all the time! Let me check & see if the filter got changed or something. Sorry!

dannyzmom said:

Would you mind trying it one more time? If it doesn't work, let me know & I'll give you my yahoo email & see if that works instead. Thanks!

dannyzmom said:
I was hoping to see the ads before subsribing, too - but no such luck. So...I was feeling rather wealthy last week and splurged the $2.99 (for those of you who know me personally, you KNOW how frugal I am - LOL). If you give me your email I'd be happy to email you the samples of my ads.
That is SO funny because I am the SAME WAY!! That $2.99 might just about break me or something! It's the cheapest durn thing you can buy from our approved vendors!

I was so excited by the price... I always find myself making my dream shopping cart online at Merrill and when ad generator came out, I saved me much money, as I could "play" and make things for an entire month for only $2.99!

They also don't automatically renew the subscription, so you can get it for a month, make a bunch of ads, and then only renew when the pics in the gallery change.

Leah, I got the e-mails you sent, thanks!!

I just have one question... both of the samples that Leah sent me are full page ads. Are there options to change the size and layout of the ads, or are they all that size?

Double-check the page size - most are little. Some are 3.5 x 5.5, some are 5.5 x 8.5, etc.
There are set templates. All we can pick is picture, some of the text, and some of the personalization.

chefbritt said:
Leah, I got the e-mails you sent, thanks!!

I just have one question... both of the samples that Leah sent me are full page ads. Are there options to change the size and layout of the ads, or are they all that size?

If you wanting it for a newspaper just up load your ad to a flash drive and let your local newspaper do the shrinking that is what I do.. I found that the vierson of Adobe Reader will not let me change anything on the actual flyer it's self

I'm a newbie! How does the ad generator work?!

You pay your $2.99 (or whatever it is), then you can use it to create ads. You're limited to 1 of each type per "order." After submitting the order, the ads will be available for download after about 15 minutes. You download and save them, and can send them to papers, etc. to advertise your business.

Related to Troubleshooting Ad Generator Issues

1. How do I troubleshoot issues with the ad generator?

To troubleshoot issues with the ad generator, start by checking your internet connection and ensuring that you are logged into your Pampered Chef account. Then, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why am I not able to generate any ads?

If you are unable to generate any ads, it could be due to a temporary technical issue. Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. How do I customize the ads generated by the ad generator?

You can customize the ads generated by the ad generator by selecting the "Customize" option and choosing the desired text, images, and layout for your ad. You can also add your own branding and contact information to make the ad more personalized.

4. Can I use the ad generator on my mobile device?

Yes, the ad generator is compatible with most mobile devices. However, some features may not be available on smaller screens. We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer for the best experience.

5. Why are some of my images not appearing in the generated ad?

If some of your images are not appearing in the generated ad, it could be due to a slow internet connection or large image file sizes. Try refreshing the page or reducing the file sizes of your images. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedmomtoalex
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies