• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Contact Number for Free Write-In Forms?

In summary, the "Trouble With Supply Order Form" is an online form used by Pampered Chef consultants to order supplies for their business. It can be accessed by logging into a consultant account on the company website and navigating to the "Supply Order Form" section. Some possible reasons for having trouble with the form could be technical issues, incorrect account information, or an expired login session. Once the form is submitted, changes cannot be made but customer service may be able to assist. The processing and delivery time for supplies is typically 5-7 business days, but if there are any issues, customer service can be contacted for assistance.
luvs2sellit
:confused: Can someone please tell me the number for the free write in forms? Also, I can not find show invites on the order form. Am I crazy??? What is the number??

Free write in # FK41 (I had to add manually)
FK24 Taste of Tropics Invites
FK01 Cooking Show Post Card Invite

Thanks a bunch Anne
:D

You're welcome! HTH

Hi there! The number for the free write-in forms is 1-800-342-2433. As for the show invites, they are usually located on the back of the order form. If you're having trouble finding them, feel free to reach out to me and I can walk you through it. Don't worry, you're not crazy! I hope this helps. Happy cooking!

What is the "Trouble With Supply Order Form"?

The "Trouble With Supply Order Form" is an online form used by Pampered Chef consultants to order supplies for their business. It includes a variety of products such as catalogues, order forms, and other marketing materials.

How do I access the "Trouble With Supply Order Form"?

You can access the "Trouble With Supply Order Form" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account on the company website. Once you are logged in, you can navigate to the "Supply Order Form" section and click on the link to the form.

Why am I having trouble with the "Trouble With Supply Order Form"?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble with the "Trouble With Supply Order Form". It could be due to technical issues with the website, an incomplete or incorrect consultant account information, or an expired login session. If you continue to experience trouble, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Can I make changes to my supply order after I have submitted the form?

Unfortunately, once you have submitted the "Trouble With Supply Order Form", you will not be able to make any changes. If you realize that you need to make changes, please contact our customer service as soon as possible to see if any adjustments can be made.

How long does it take for my supplies to arrive after submitting the form?

The processing and delivery time for your supplies may vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for the supplies to arrive. If you have not received your supplies after this time frame, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • lilliebelle