• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trish in Texas: New Recipes Theme Flier Update

In summary, the New Recipes Theme Flier is a quarterly promotional flyer by Pampered Chef that features a variety of easy-to-make dishes for every meal. It is updated every three months and cannot process orders, but all necessary ingredients can be found on the website or through a local consultant. The recipes are designed for cooks of all skill levels and the flyer can be shared with friends and family.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Has anyone paused long enough from all the exciting news to have made an update of this type of flier?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Dine out at home and I'll do work.doc
    30 KB · Views: 484
love it
tina

Yes, I have actually! I'm also an independent consultant and I recently updated my flier to reflect some new products and promotions. It's always important to stay on top of updates and keep your materials current to attract new customers and keep existing ones interested. How about you, Trish? Have you made any updates to your flier recently?

1. What is the New Recipes Theme Flier?

The New Recipes Theme Flier is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest and most popular recipes. It features a variety of dishes for every meal, including appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts.

2. How often is the New Recipes Theme Flier updated?

The New Recipes Theme Flier is updated quarterly, with a new edition released every three months. This ensures that our customers always have access to the freshest and most delicious recipes.

3. Can I order the ingredients for the recipes directly from the New Recipes Theme Flier?

Unfortunately, the New Recipes Theme Flier is only a promotional tool and does not have the capability to process orders. However, you can find all the necessary ingredients for each recipe on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are the recipes in the New Recipes Theme Flier easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes featured in the New Recipes Theme Flier are designed to be easy to make for cooks of all skill levels. We strive to provide simple and delicious meal options that anyone can prepare.

5. Can I share the New Recipes Theme Flier with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the New Recipes Theme Flier with anyone who loves to cook or is looking for new meal ideas. You can either share a physical copy or send them a link to the digital version on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish1953
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • Brandi2007
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies