• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Triple Chocolate Mocha Trifle Recipe????

In summary, the Triple Chocolate Mocha Trifle recipe is easy to make and allows for ingredient substitutions. It can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance and serves 8-10 people. Different types of coffee can also be used in the recipe.
About 2 years ago I went to a show and got a recipe for this. I have since lost the list of ingredients and directions. ( :eek: ) Does anyone have this one? If so I would love you to E-mail it to me at: [email protected]

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

I don't remember that recipe. It sounds yummy!! If anyone has it, I would like to have it also. If it is in one of the cookbooks, let me know which one.

Shawnna

The recipe I believe you are looking for is called Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle. It is in the S/S '98 book on pg 18.

Hope this helps.

Lee Anne

I've made that recipe at shows- it's so good. Last time I made it I put some almond extract in instead of the coffee- outstanding! I am bringing it back for this spring and summer for my express shows.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you lost the recipe you received at the show. I would be more than happy to help you out and email it to you. Can you provide me with the name of the recipe or any additional details so I can make sure I send you the correct one? Looking forward to hearing back from you and helping you recreate that delicious dish! Take care.

1. How difficult is the Triple Chocolate Mocha Trifle recipe to make?

The Triple Chocolate Mocha Trifle recipe is actually quite easy to make! It only requires a few simple steps and basic kitchen tools. Plus, our recipe includes detailed instructions and tips to ensure your trifle turns out perfectly every time.

2. Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the Triple Chocolate Mocha Trifle recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions for the ingredients in this recipe. For example, you can use a different type of cake or switch out the type of chocolate used. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may alter the overall taste and texture of the trifle.

3. How far in advance can I prepare the Triple Chocolate Mocha Trifle?

You can prepare the trifle up to 24 hours in advance. However, we recommend assembling the trifle closer to when you plan to serve it to ensure the cake and layers of cream stay fresh and don't become soggy.

4. How many servings does the Triple Chocolate Mocha Trifle recipe make?

This recipe makes 8-10 servings, depending on how big you make each one. If you need to serve a larger group, you can easily double the recipe and assemble the trifle in a larger dish.

5. Can I use a different type of coffee in the Triple Chocolate Mocha Trifle?

Absolutely! You can use any type of brewed coffee you prefer or even espresso. Just be sure to let it cool before using it in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefKristal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • esavvymom