• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Else Disappointed with Aloha Pizza and Chicken Biscuit Bake?

In summary, the two recipes that the poster did not like were the Chicken Biscuit Bake and the Aloha Pizza. Both recipes were from the past and were from the old Consultant news.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Ok so I bought some really old consultant news off of ebay and they came with little rip out recipe cards. There was one for a "Chicken Biscuit Bake" BLAHHHHHHH!! The biscuits were doughy still, even after 10 extra minutes of baking time!! My son said it was disgusting.... could not be mad cause it was!! LOL SO then the next night I tried out new "Aloha Pizza" YUCKO!! I just want to know if I am the only one out that did not like the Aloha Pizza? I am donezo on new recipes for a while and needless to say my son has had it with new ones as well!! LOL Input? THoughts? I do have to say that those were the only 2 recipes I have made from PC that I have not liked and it just sux cause I made them back to back!! ROFLMAO!!

We had the aloha Pizza at our Cluster Meeting last month and I thought it was pretty good. Is that the same recipe? It's in the new SBRC.

Wow, I actually LOVE the Aloha Pizza, and until that would never touch a pizza with all those toppings...as for the Biscuit Bake, I've never made that one...

Making a modified chicken bistro twist tonight though - half recipe...a few substitutions...

Yes
pamperedlinda said:
We had the aloha Pizza at our Cluster Meeting last month and I thought it was pretty good. Is that the same recipe? It's in the new SBRC.

I am sorry I should have clarified. They were both new recipes, for me. It is the current Aloha Pizza, the Chicken Biscuit bake was from the old Consultant news.

Too funny! I just made the Aloha Pizza today since my hostess wants it for her show tomorrow so I wanted to practice more. My husband loves it, the kids picked everything off, and I thought it was ok, something different.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Aloha Pizza!

I also like the Aloha Pizza!! I've never made the Biscuit Bake though, sorry!

I hate the Aloha Pizza!!! Of course, I don't like half of the toppings so it tends to be bbq bread.

I have a non-PC recipe for a chicken pot pie casserole and it calls for placing the biscuits on the filling and then baking. Is that sort of what the biscuit bake is? If so I always bake my biscuits on a seperate bar pan and then top it before serving. I had the same problem with the biscuits being doughy otherwise.

Jess

Sorry you didn't like the new recipes. I really like the aloha pizza and so did all my guests at the party I did a couple weeks ago.

I've had the Aloha pizza at two different PC meetings. Both were a bit different from one another. One person used canned crushed pineapple, and the other had chunks she chopped with the Food Chopper. We decided that we liked the canned crushed texture better.

The biscuit bakes are from a while back. I like them but they do take a long time to cook. I loosely cover mine with foil for most of the ccooking time. When I can see that the middle is finally ablut cooked I take off the foil so it can "crisp up". There is a mexican one I really liked. The twists (done with pizza dough) can be difficult this way too.

Havent tried the Aloha Pizza. Cnat wrap my brain arround it. I love the Jerk chicken salad though! Did not think I would.

I also liked the Aloha Pizza what I didn't like was the Jerk Chicken Salad.
It left like a pasty feeling in my mouth too. My DH (who likes everything,btw) told me to throw it out!

I have made the ALoha pizza at several shows but didn't use the peppers or onions. THere are so many people that don't like them Got great reviews

I made the aloha Pizza in the med bar pan, only used 1 pizza dough, canned pinneapples and turned out really good!.:)

I love the Aloha Pizza, and my DH who can be picky liked it too! I have had good reviews from my shows as well.

I have made it several times at shows and the GUESTS loved it!!! I didn't get any because it was all GONE!!! :D So I am not sure if I like it or not :confused:

I love the Aloha Pizza. The other I haven't even made yet. :/

I love the Aloha Pizza, but I only use 1 crust in the LArge Bar Pan instead of 2 crusts, and I don't use 2 full cups of pineapple. I started baking all the toppings on from the beginning, as well. I prefer that to sprinkling the peppers, onions, and pineapple on at the end. That way the peppers and onions aren't as strong tasting.

pcjulie said:
I love the Aloha Pizza, but I only use 1 crust in the LArge Bar Pan instead of 2 crusts, and I don't use 2 full cups of pineapple. I started baking all the toppings on from the beginning, as well. I prefer that to sprinkling the peppers, onions, and pineapple on at the end. That way the peppers and onions aren't as strong tasting.

Julie - I make mine exactly like you make yours! It's been a big hit at shows & at home!

I've made the Aloha Pizza at my last 8 shows and I love it!!!! Even the guests at the show that were picky eaters loved it. One of them even booked a show and she wants me to make it at her show.

It must be that time to try new recipes. I did just that this weekend. I made the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll yesterday for breakfast. It was AWE:) SOME and very easy to make. My DH is my critic and he even said it was a keeper.

Oh, yes, I was just thinking of the Omelet Roll as I cleaned my bar pan last night (after making Strawberry Amaretto Pastries for yesterday's show).

YUM!

I have made the Aloha pizza at my last 4 shows and my bar pan is cleaned out! I bake everything though...put the toppings on and sprinkle with a little more cheese, and then pop it in the oven. Rave reviews! I actually have never tried it the way it is on the recipe...with veggies and pineapple on after baking. Even my DH said it was good! I guess everyone has different tastes!

I haven't tried hardly any of the new recipes because they really look gross to me! I don't like peppers, onions or pineapple so I know I wouldn't like the Aloha pizza. I've been disappointed with the last 2 Season's Best cookbooks.

Cynthia,
We had the Aloha Pizza at a cluster meeting. I thought it was OK, not that impressed, personally. What I think makes or breaks it is the bbq sauce, as the sauce will definitely "define" its flavors. I guess I just didn't care for the sauce that was used!
Anyway, I would suggest that you experiment with a different bbq sauce and see if you like it any better.....
Good luck!!

I have found that with the barbecue sauce...less is more. Too much sauce and it tastes icky. I have made it a a show with frozen vegetarian chicken for a vegetarian crowd. I really liked that. The chicken was a little chewy, but that might have been because it was frozen?
By the aloha pizza is a big hit at shows for me too.

Congrats on your recruiting!! I am right there with you, walking also Wave 2...good luck...hope to see you in Chicago!

1. Can I return a Pampered Chef product if I am not satisfied with the results of a recipe?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not happy with a product, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

2. How can I prevent a recipe from turning out "yucko"?

We recommend following the recipe instructions carefully and using high-quality ingredients. Additionally, make sure to properly measure ingredients and follow cooking times and temperatures accurately.

3. Can I make modifications to a recipe and still use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are designed to be versatile and can be used in a variety of different recipes. However, we recommend consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific tips and suggestions.

4. What should I do if I have a question about a Pampered Chef product or recipe?

You can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any questions or concerns about our products or recipes. They are trained and knowledgeable about all of our products and can provide helpful tips and advice.

5. Are there any resources available to help me troubleshoot a recipe that did not turn out well?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources including online recipe guides, cooking classes, and tips and tricks from our consultants. You can also reach out to our customer service team for additional support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kat29
Replies