• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trick or Treat Postcards With Recipe

In summary, to order the "Trick or Treat Postcards With Recipe" set, you can visit the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. The set includes fun and festive Halloween recipes, such as pumpkin spice cookies and mummy hot dogs. The postcards are designed to be reusable and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. Unfortunately, they cannot be customized, but blank options are available. Safety precautions should be followed when using the postcards, as they are intended for food use only.
Bren706
Gold Member
Here is a postcard I just put together using some of the information I found in the files section. I plan on printing them double sided (Poem on one side, recipe on the other), and putting them in the trick or treat bags (maybe with a mini-catty?). You might have to work with the margins a little to get it aligned correctly.

I am also thinking about putting them in the treat bags I will be sending to my children's classes (Preschool and Kindgergarten). What do you think?

Attachments

• halloweenpostcards 3.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 571
SOOO Cute!! I love anything with clip art. Must be why I am a first grade teacher!

Thank you, Brenda. I love your graphics, too. Are you aware that the mini fluteds are no longer in our regular Catalog? Maybe you could put the Nov. and Dec. specials on the second side, or convert the recipe to the full size fluted stoneware. When I made
the larger version with two full cakes flat side to flat side, it was a huge success. However, at our Church function it became the Centerpiece, and nobody would cut it. They ended up keeping it overnight and sold it at our Coffee Hour the next day for a little girl who wanted it to be her Birthday Cake. I trusted the Mom to return my large square plate, and she did.

I think I did see the mini fluted on our Outlet yesterday. Not sure how long they will be there, though.

I was thinking of the same thing. It was just something I put together real quick. I am thinking of changing the recipe to Spider cakes using the prep bowls, or Cat cupcakes using the deluxe mini muffin pan.

Brenda that looks great!

What a cute idea!

1. How do I order the "Trick or Treat Postcards With Recipe" set?

To order the "Trick or Treat Postcards With Recipe" set, simply visit our website and search for the product. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with placing an order.

2. What recipes are included in the "Trick or Treat Postcards With Recipe" set?

The "Trick or Treat Postcards With Recipe" set includes a variety of fun and festive recipes perfect for Halloween. Some examples include pumpkin spice cookies, mummy hot dogs, and witch's brew punch. The exact recipes may vary depending on the year and availability.

3. Are the postcards reusable?

Yes, the "Trick or Treat Postcards With Recipe" set is designed to be reusable. The postcards are made of durable material and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. This way, you can use them year after year for all your Halloween parties and events.

4. Can I customize the postcards with my own recipes?

Unfortunately, the "Trick or Treat Postcards With Recipe" set is not customizable. However, we do offer a variety of blank postcards and recipe cards that you can use to create your own personalized set. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should be aware of when using the postcards?

As with any Pampered Chef product, safety is our top priority. Please make sure to follow all instructions and guidelines provided with the "Trick or Treat Postcards With Recipe" set. These postcards are intended for food use only and should not be used for any other purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.em
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
caremmel
  • Chef Niki
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl