• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Traveling to Savannah in June

chefpenny99

Gold Member
May 31, 2007
I know some you cheffers are in Georgia. Does anyone have any suggestions for things to see and do in Savannah? I'll be there for a couple of days/nights in June. It will just be me and my sister (we're having a girls get-a-way). As former Girl Scouts we want to see the Juliette Lowe house and I want to eat at The Lady & Sons but beyond that I'd love some suggestions. TIA!

RCKmom

Oct 13, 2009
I have been twice with my Mom and my girls. Loved it!! The Lady and Son's is a must. Uncle Bubbas is very good too. There is a little place on River Street (I can't remember the name right off hand), but they serve burgers and really good home fries. We stayed right across from River Street, so we could walk pretty much anywhere. Make sure you take a guided tour though. You can do the little bus things that let you off and on. It is one cost for all day. They give you history of the city in between stops. It makes it easier to see everything you want to see. Be sure and visit St. Johns Cath. It is beautiful. I could go on and on, but will stop there. Would go back for a 3rd visit anytime.

chefpenny99

Gold Member
May 31, 2007
I had forgotten about Uncle Bubbas and I will be sure to check into the bus tour.

ChefParty4U

Feb 20, 2010
i'm so jealous, my mom and i can't wait to plan a trip to eat at Paula's, and prolly gain 5 lbs in one meal

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
buddy5909
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
Replies
Views