• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transformed FR OOF: My Own Version | Share with You All

In summary, the conversation revolved around the benefits of incorporating exercise into one's daily routine. The speakers discussed how exercise can improve physical and mental health, as well as increase productivity and overall well-being. They also touched on the importance of finding an exercise routine that is enjoyable and sustainable. Overall, the conversation highlighted the numerous advantages of making exercise a regular part of one's life.
ragschef
I took an old FR OOF that someone here made and turned it into my own FR OOF. Just thought I'd share with you all...

View attachment FR OOF for AAMA.doc

Thanks, Amanda - that's nice! :)

Great job. Now for all of us to find out what the guest special numbers for May are!!!!!! CC has the prices listed but not the item numbers yet.

where are the prices listed? I havent found them...

The prices are:
Pink Kitchen Brush $6
Pink Kitchen Gloves $10
Pink Mini Scoop $5

If you go on to CC and look under charitable and Help Whip Cancer 2008 product fact sheet you'll see it--I think that's how I got it.

Nicely done Amanda - thanks for sharing.

Related to Transformed FR OOF: My Own Version | Share with You All

1. What is "Transformed FR OOF"?

"Transformed FR OOF" refers to a modified version of an FR OOF (frame rate out of office) post that was originally created by someone else. The modified version may have different content, style, or presentation compared to the original post.

2. How is "Transformed FR OOF" different from the original FR OOF?

The main difference between "Transformed FR OOF" and the original FR OOF is that it has been altered in some way by the person sharing it. This could include changing the text, design, or overall concept of the post.

3. Why would someone want to transform an FR OOF?

People may want to transform an FR OOF for various reasons, such as adding their own personal touch, making it more relatable to their audience, or simply for fun and creativity.

4. Can anyone transform an FR OOF?

Yes, anyone can transform an FR OOF as long as they have access to the original post and the necessary skills or tools to modify it. However, it is important to give credit to the original creator and respect any copyright or ownership rights.

5. Is it common to share transformed FR OOF posts?

Yes, it is a common practice for people to share their own versions of FR OOF posts on social media platforms or other online communities. It allows for creativity and collaboration among users and can also bring attention to the original post and its creator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ejleinenbach