• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively track my new team member's kit?

In summary, the New Consultant Kit from Pampered Chef includes a variety of kitchen tools and products such as a stoneware bar pan, chef's knife, cutting board, and mini serving spatula. It can be tracked through the "My Orders" tab on the Pampered Chef account and typically arrives within 7-10 business days. The kit cannot be customized, but if any items are missing or damaged, the customer service team can assist.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Hey, I thought I've seen it on here before but I can't find it. I am having quite a time figuring out how to track my new team member's kit. TIA

The reference number at FedEx will be their consultant number + G + 00101.

Hey there! I remember seeing a post about tracking team members' kits on here before. Have you tried using a project management tool like Asana or Trello? They have features specifically for tracking tasks and assignments, so it might be helpful for keeping track of your team member's kit. Hope that helps! TIA (thanks in advance)

What is included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes a stoneware bar pan, a chef's knife, a cutting board, a mini serving spatula, and more.

How do I track my New Consultant Kit?

You can track your New Consultant Kit by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

When will my New Consultant Kit arrive?

The estimated delivery time for the New Consultant Kit is 7-10 business days. However, please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

Can I customize my New Consultant Kit?

Unfortunately, the New Consultant Kit cannot be customized at this time. However, it includes a variety of popular and essential products to help you get started with your business.

What if my New Consultant Kit is missing items or arrives damaged?

If your New Consultant Kit is missing items or arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be happy to assist you and ensure that you receive all of the items in your kit in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ahmadenajadsukka
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedK