• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track FedEx Packages: A Guide for Easy Shipment Monitoring

In summary, to track your packages with FedEx, you need a reference or tracking number from CC. You can find this by clicking on product adjustment, then clicking on "can't remember show number" and hitting enter. This will bring up a list of items that have shipped since 2007. Write down the reference number and go to FedEx.com, put your mouse over "track" and click on "reference number." Enter the reference number, the numbers 01, and your zip code. This will give you tracking information. For shows, you can go to CC and click on shipping to see when they received your show and the status. Click on the tracking number to see the scheduled delivery date. This process may need to be repeated
heat123
Silver Member
Ok I thought this was posted before but could not find it... how do we track our boxes if we cannot find them on CC? I Should have 3 pks being sent to me and dont' know where to look to see where they are at?

Heather, the only way you can track your packages with FedEx is if you have a reference or tracking number from CC.

Are they show boxes or sellathon, samples, changeover,etc.?

The reason I ask is because depending on what it is you are waiting for you may be looking in the wrong place. Shows you go to Shipping.

Go to CC and click on product adjustment. Click on can't remember show number and hit enter. Up will come things that have shipped since 2007. Click on what they show and you will see what it is and then write that reference number down. Go to Fedex.com and put your mouse over the word track and then click on reference number. Put in the reference number and the numbers 01, then go down and put United States and then your zip code on the next line and hit enter. You'll then get your tracking info.

I hope this helps.

Actually Harriet it's all 3: sell a thon or (trifle bowl), supplies, & changeover. Nothing at shipping status for supplies!? Which I thought was in that screen. And I did do the adjustment thing and noticed something was shipped on the 21st so maybe that's the changeover or my trifle bowl? Thanks for your info!

I got my changeover kit today and my trifle is coming on Wednesday. Supplies are listed on both shipping and the product adjustment area. With supplies on Shipping you at least get to see when they received it and the status. To the best of my knowledge the shipping on the 21st is the changeover kit. My trifle got shipped yesterday. Did you try tracking the number you found on the 21st at Fedex yet?

CC is really behind on updating the shipment status screen. My sample order is still showing as "received" and I got one box yesterday. Expected the second today, but FE is holding it "until the next business day." (Don't even get me started on that one!)
You'll probably need to do the "adjustment screen" trick to get reference numbers to use on the FE site.

My changeover shows out for delivery tomorrow when they said Fedex would not run. I am anxious to see if I will get it tomorrow. You would not think they tracking would say 29th if they were not going to run, But then my SAT came FedEx Ground not FedEx Home.

This whole shipping thing is crazy--home, ground? I never did look to see what the truck read yesterday except that the driver told me that home delivery is Tuesday through Saturday for deliveries. Maybe with all the shipping that HO gave them they are trying to catch up?

pamperedharriet said:
Go to CC and click on product adjustment. Click on can't remember show number and hit enter. Up will come things that have shipped since 2007. Click on what they show and you will see what it is and then write that reference number down. Go to Fedex.com and put your mouse over the word track and then click on reference number. Put in the reference number and the numbers 01, then go down and put United States and then your zip code on the next line and hit enter. You'll then get your tracking info.

Are we going to have to do all of this for every show? I like knowing approx. when my shows will be delivered to each host. This will be a real pain to do very often.

amya said:
Are we going to have to do all of this for every show? I like knowing approx. when my shows will be delivered to each host. This will be a real pain to do very often.

No, for shows you go to CC and click on shipping. There you will find when they received your show, the status and when it ships the tracking information. Click on the tracking number and it will bring you to the FedEx sight and you can see when it is scheduled for delivery.

1. How do I track my Pampered Chef order with FedEx?

To track your Pampered Chef order with FedEx, you can visit the FedEx website and enter your tracking number. This number can be found in your order confirmation email or by logging into your Pampered Chef account. You can also track your order through the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the "Track My Order" link and entering your order number.

2. How long will it take for my Pampered Chef order to be delivered with FedEx?

The delivery time for your Pampered Chef order with FedEx will depend on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided by FedEx.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my Pampered Chef order after it has been shipped with FedEx?

Unfortunately, once your order has been shipped with FedEx, the shipping address cannot be changed. If you need to update the address, you can contact FedEx directly and request a change. However, please note that additional fees may apply.

4. What should I do if my Pampered Chef order with FedEx shows as delivered, but I have not received it?

If your order shows as delivered, but you have not received it, we recommend checking with your neighbors or building manager to see if they received the package on your behalf. If you are still unable to locate your order, please contact FedEx and file a claim for a missing package.

5. Can I track my Pampered Chef order internationally with FedEx?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef order internationally with FedEx. However, please note that delivery times may vary and additional fees may apply for international shipping. You can track your order using the tracking number provided by FedEx or by contacting their international customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kitchencop
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
nikkijo