• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Toy for Boy Question (Air Hogs)

In summary, the recommended age range for the Air Hogs toy is 8 years and up. It is powered by compressed air and controlled with a remote, making it capable of performing stunts and maneuvers. It can be used indoors as long as there is enough space and the battery life lasts for 10-15 minutes on average. The toy is durable and designed to withstand crashes, but responsible operation is necessary to prevent damage.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone know much about Air Hogs? The commercial for the zero gravity ones? My 7 yr old son really wants this for Christmas. I just want to be sure they really work and don't mark up the walls.

My oldest DS received one last year and he loves it. I like it also, because it does not do any damage to my walls.

This year my two youngest DS' want one for themselves. :)

chefkristin said:
Not really sure what they are all about but here is a link to Walmart:

Toys - Wal-mart

thanks for the link. The ones my son is thinking of are actually cars that can go on the walls, ceiling, etc. It's 2 payments of $19.99 plus S&H.

These do not mark up the walls. My DH did the design work on them for Spin Master. We have some here at the house. Make sure you buy batteries! (and the glow in the dark ones are too cool!)

Our local news did a Buy or Bust test on them. You have to move them to the different surfaces (from the floor to the wall, from the wall to the ceiling). The did not make any marks on the walls, ceiling or floors. It took about 20 mins to charge it up. I'll see if I can find the link...

Related to Toy for Boy Question (Air Hogs)

1. What is the recommended age range for the Air Hogs toy?

The recommended age range for the Air Hogs toy is 8 years and up. It is important for children to have the necessary motor skills and coordination to safely operate the toy.

2. How does the Air Hogs toy work?

The Air Hogs toy is powered by compressed air and has a motor that propels it forward. It can be controlled with a remote control and can perform various stunts and maneuvers.

3. Can the Air Hogs toy be used indoors?

Yes, the Air Hogs toy can be used indoors as long as there is enough space to safely operate it. It is recommended to use it in an open area away from fragile objects.

4. How long does the battery last on the Air Hogs toy?

The battery life of the Air Hogs toy varies depending on usage, but on average it can last for about 10-15 minutes. It is recommended to have spare batteries on hand for extended playtime.

5. Is the Air Hogs toy durable?

Yes, the Air Hogs toy is designed to withstand crashes and impacts. However, it is important to operate it in a safe and responsible manner to prevent any damage or malfunctions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • apriljc
  • General Chat
Replies