• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Touch Down Taco Dip in the Minibaker?

In summary, to make the Touch Down Taco Dip in the Minibaker, you will need ground beef, onion, taco seasoning, refried beans, salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, and cream cheese. You can use ground turkey or chicken as a substitute for the beef or omit the meat for a vegetarian option. To assemble, layer the ingredients in the Minibaker and bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes. You can also make the dip ahead of time and serve it with chips, pita, or veggies.
ChefSandyK
Has anyone ever made it in this instead of the small oval? I seem to remember the small oval being a bit too full, but was wondering if the minibaker is too big?

Thanks,
Sandy

I've done it in the Mini Baker but doubled it (used refried beans instead of the bean dip).

I make it in the deep dish baker by doubling the recipe. I have also made it in the rectangle baker by doubling it and then doubling it again.

Kristen said:
I've done it in the Mini Baker but doubled it (used refried beans instead of the bean dip).
This is exactly how I make it every time too! It is an awesome demo! I also make the tortilla chips and line the Woven Selections Square Server with a towel or napkin (ours of course ;) ) place the mini-baker in the center and surround it with the chips. Shows lots of products.

Hi Sandy,I have personally used the minibaker for some of my recipes and have found it to be the perfect size for a single serving or for smaller portions. It's also great for individual desserts. The small oval can sometimes be a bit too small for certain dishes, so the minibaker is a great alternative. I would recommend giving it a try and seeing how it works for you. Let me know if you have any other questions!Best,

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Touch Down Taco Dip in the Minibaker?

To make the Touch Down Taco Dip in the Minibaker, you will need 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion (diced), 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 can of refried beans, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1 package of cream cheese.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of ground beef?

Yes, you can use ground turkey or chicken as a substitute for ground beef in this recipe. You can also omit the meat altogether for a vegetarian option.

3. How do I assemble the Touch Down Taco Dip in the Minibaker?

First, preheat your oven to 375°F. In the Minibaker, layer the ground beef, onion, and taco seasoning on the bottom. Then, spread the refried beans on top of the meat. Next, add a layer of salsa followed by the cream cheese. Finally, top with shredded cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Touch Down Taco Dip in the Minibaker ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dip is cold from the fridge.

5. What can I serve with this dip?

This dip is delicious served with tortilla chips, pita chips, or sliced veggies. For a heartier meal, you can also serve it with warm tortillas for dipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SandyG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies
Views
pckelly
Replies
Views
yourpcgal