• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Totally confused

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
I am so sorry but i am confused people are saying that the hostess can get the new pan set at the 60% off but i asked my director and she said that they can not get it for 60% off just 1/2 price discount or free products so i am just wanting a clarification. can they get it at 60% or is it just some of the open stock??

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
No, they can't get it for 60% off! They can use their 1/2 priced item or their FPV, but the 60% off is reserved for Open Stock Items!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Hosts in February can purchase ONE piece of Open Stock cookware at 60% off. Any one piece of any one of the three cookware collections.

The "sets" and/or additional open stock pieces can be purchased with any of the other benefits that the host has (free, half price and discount). The host can choose from any of the cookware collections - Generation II; Professional or Executive.

Only hosts can purchase Executive Cookware in February. Others have to wait until March.

COrrection: The past host whose party the February host was booked from can purchase one piece of open stock cookware at 60% off from any of the three collections. She is not eligible to buy additional pieces of the Executive cookware in February though.