• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Worst Movies That Should Never Be Watched Again

In summary, the two movies that left me feeling stupid are Napoleon Dynamite and The Fifth Element. The movie with Bruce Willis is called The Fifth Element......and yes it was very bad!
Lost in Translation was lost on me - hated it. Kept watching, waiting to "get it" and never did.

Ditto with Moulan Rouge.

I think that I'm the only person, besides dh, who hated Titanic. Not to mention the painful year that followed with constant playing of that dreadful song by Celine Dion.:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

My vote for worst movie of all time:
Maximum Overdrive - where the semi trucks took over. Circa 1886. There's two hours I'll never have back!!

Titanic? SPOILER ALERT!It sinks.

Wow, you guys are naming some of my favorite movies. LOL

I can't stand the Austin Powers movies.

ginamkiely said:
ok ready... PUNCH DRUNK LOVE... it was this BIZZARE Adam Sandler movie... i love him but this movie was so aweful my husband, friend and i sat there with our mouths open the whole time like are you kidding me??? SO BAD!

Are you sure you were not sitting in my living room watching that with us? That was our outcome when we watched it. Just knew it was going to be good with Adam in it, but oh boy.. really could not have been any worse.

SPVA said:
Are you sure you were not sitting in my living room watching that with us? That was our outcome when we watched it. Just knew it was going to be good with Adam in it, but oh boy.. really could not have been any worse.

I know.. it was just an insane movie. I can't believe it was actually released! I can't believe I wasted an hour and a half of my life watching it! lol. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Clockwork Orange - Friends of mine in college rented this and I barely understood it. I think to understand it you have to be on some serious drugs, which doesn't appeal to me in the least!

I must agree with Kitchen Guy on The Way We Were - I heard it was SOooooooo good and was all ready for a great movie and then...:thumbdown:

Also, The Good Shepherd :indif:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You didn't like Bull Durham?

The Kat Lady wants to know how you can't like a Kevin Costner movie.

PSA: Bull Durham, For Love Of The Game and Field of Dreams are NOT baseball movies.

ETA: NOW ya did it. The Kat Lady is sitting over here, reciting lines from Bull Durham.

BULL DURHAM AND FIELD OF DREAMS TOTALLY ROCK!

As for bad movies....The Village, LA Confidential, Gone with the Wind (yes, I realize I'm gonna take crap for that) and The Cube.

SPVA said:

See, I totally loved Punch Drunk Love! I think Adam did such a great job. I think however he is like Jim Carrey in that no one wants to see him and/or has a hard time seeing him in a serious role. I mean Carrey totally deserved an Oscar for The Truman Show, but b/c it wasn't funny or slapstick not many people liked it. Don't get me wrong, Adam has some bad ones out there...but he's got some good ones too like Big Daddy and the Wedding Singer.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Titanic?

SPOILER ALERT!

It sinks.

SERIOUSLY!!! I mean he could've climbed up on a door too! Plus, what woman in her right mind throws jewelry into the ocean!!!

krzymomof4 said:
What's up dude!! Don't you want to weez the juice?? Weez the juice??

Son in law is one of my favorite B movies of all time buuuudy!

raebates said:
Desperately Seeking Susan. The Furry Guy and I kept waiting for the movie to get better. It never did. We decided it was a movie desperately seeking a plot, someone who could act, a director who knew what he was doing, . . .

ROFL - the movie was definitely in the "BAD" category, but I just couldn't keep my eyes off of Aidan Quinn the whole time, so I kinda thought it was a good movie until I saw it again a few years ago (hence, the reason one of my sons is named "Aidan") ;)

Christ Follower said:
Any Disney sequel. They only do this to make money, the storyline usually isn't that good, and the animation sucks. (Ex-Cinderella 2, Disney Princess Special-I think that's the title, Lion King 1 1/2) The only sequel I would make an exception to is Lion King 2, I felt they did a good job on that.

I agree except I do like all the Lilo and Stitch movies. Stitch is just so darn cute that I named my Boxer after him.:D[/QUOTE]

Lion King 1 1/2 is one of my FAVORITES!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Titanic?

SPOILER ALERT!

It sinks.

Had to laugh when I read this. This is what my daughters says
about Titanic.

"Jack dies
Rose cries
and she almost commited suicide
& oh yeah.....

the boat sinks!!!"

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Titanic?

SPOILER ALERT!

It sinks.

There were so many mistakes in that movie! One minute he gives her a yellow piece of paper, then when she opens it it's white. Stuff like that really takes away from the story.

DMB75 said:
Wow, you guys are naming some of my favorite movies. LOL

I can't stand the Austin Powers movies.

I'm right there with you - I can't believe people are naming Babel, The Good Shepherd and Lost in Translation as bad movies - I loved them! (I only like "thinking" movies, tho). Austin Powers - YAWN - what a stupid franchise!!!!

One movie I absolutely hated that everyone I know loved (especially my mom - she bought me the DVD and I handed it back to her!) was Sweet Home Alabama. I'm sorry, I love Reese Witherspoon, but this movie was really beneath her. It is such a predictable "love triangle" story, and it was SO cheesy. Took no brain power whatsoever to predict every line in that god-awful movie - definitely two thumbs down in my book!!! :thumbdown:

Can't remember the name of any movie, but the once I couldn't even believe my husband brought home is the newest Eddie Murphy movie out on DVD where he plays a bunch of the characters. He's a huge fat woman and the womans small, timid boyfriend/husband. Disgusting and stupid! Stupid. I hate movies like that. What a waste. I went to bed after hanging out on CS for part of the movie. I have to try really hard not to lose respect for my dh when he laughs at movies like that. YUCK!

JAE said:
Can't remember the name of any movie, but the once I couldn't even believe my husband brought home is the newest Eddie Murphy movie out on DVD where he plays a bunch of the characters. He's a huge fat woman and the womans small, timid boyfriend/husband. Disgusting and stupid! Stupid. I hate movies like that. What a waste. I went to bed after hanging out on Chef Success for part of the movie. I have to try really hard not to lose respect for my dh when he laughs at movies like that. YUCK!

I can't help but think this is the reason he didn't win the Oscar for "Dreamgirls"! ;) (the movie was Norbit, by the way - didn't bother to see it, never will!!)

Adam Sandler has a really old one called Going Overboard. It's terrible! We found it in a cheap bin at Walmart. That should have been a clue, but we figured it's Adam Sandler. How bad could it be? Man were we surprised!

Also The Terminal. That was bad too!

pamperedposey said:
Adam Sandler has a really old one called Going Overboard. It's terrible! We found it in a cheap bin at Walmart. That should have been a clue, but we figured it's Adam Sandler. How bad could it be? Man were we surprised!

Also The Terminal. That was bad too!

OMG - that was so awful!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

erinyourpclady said:
I don't like Quetin Tarrintino movies.....at all.
I made 10 minutes into Pulp Fiction and turned it off.

Oh and I don't do horror but what was the one that Quetin did with the vampires and George Clooney....was it Dawn of the Dead. That was horrible too.......not really sure how I got convinced to watch that.

This was Dusk til Dawn and it was a great movie! I love vampire movies and horror flicks. In my previous life (before marriage) I was a special make-up effects artist, so this kind of stuff is my life.

What is the Terminal? Is that with Tom Hanks?

Terminal with Tom Hanks was hilarious!! We loved that one!

<h2>1. What movie(s) have you watched that left you feeling like "why did I just waste my time watching this stupid flick?"</h2><p>Personally, I have found movies like Napoleon Dynamite and some futuristic films starring Bruce Willis to be underwhelming and not worth the time spent watching them. However, everyone has their own opinions and tastes when it comes to movies, so what may be a waste of time for one person may be enjoyable for someone else.</p><h2>2. Do you think Napoleon Dynamite is a good movie?</h2><p>As an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot give personal opinions on movies. However, I can say that Napoleon Dynamite has received mixed reviews from critics and viewers alike. Some find its quirky humor and characters entertaining, while others may not connect with its style.</p><h2>3. Can you recommend any other bad movies to avoid?</h2><p>I am not able to recommend specific movies to avoid, as everyone has their own preferences and opinions. However, it is always a good idea to read reviews or watch trailers before committing to watching a movie, to avoid potential disappointment.</p><h2>4. Are there any redeeming qualities to these "bad" movies?</h2><p>Again, as an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot give personal opinions on movies. However, even movies that are generally considered "bad" may have some redeeming qualities, such as strong performances by actors or visually stunning cinematography. It ultimately depends on the individual viewer's perspective.</p><h2>5. Is it worth giving these movies a chance or should I just avoid them altogether?</h2><p>Ultimately, the decision to watch or avoid a movie is up to the individual. While some may find certain movies to be a waste of time, others may enjoy them. It's always a good idea to do some research and read reviews before deciding whether a movie is worth watching.</p>

1. What movie(s) have you watched that left you feeling like "why did I just waste my time watching this stupid flick?"

Personally, I have found movies like Napoleon Dynamite and some futuristic films starring Bruce Willis to be underwhelming and not worth the time spent watching them. However, everyone has their own opinions and tastes when it comes to movies, so what may be a waste of time for one person may be enjoyable for someone else.

2. Do you think Napoleon Dynamite is a good movie?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot give personal opinions on movies. However, I can say that Napoleon Dynamite has received mixed reviews from critics and viewers alike. Some find its quirky humor and characters entertaining, while others may not connect with its style.

3. Can you recommend any other bad movies to avoid?

I am not able to recommend specific movies to avoid, as everyone has their own preferences and opinions. However, it is always a good idea to read reviews or watch trailers before committing to watching a movie, to avoid potential disappointment.

4. Are there any redeeming qualities to these "bad" movies?

Again, as an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot give personal opinions on movies. However, even movies that are generally considered "bad" may have some redeeming qualities, such as strong performances by actors or visually stunning cinematography. It ultimately depends on the individual viewer's perspective.

5. Is it worth giving these movies a chance or should I just avoid them altogether?

Ultimately, the decision to watch or avoid a movie is up to the individual. While some may find certain movies to be a waste of time, others may enjoy them. It's always a good idea to do some research and read reviews before deciding whether a movie is worth watching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • imported_lkprescott
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies