• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Theme Show Ideas for Your Next Hosting Event - March Special

In summary, Ann asked if anyone had any good theme show ideas and I went to search and found a bunch. Some of which are Margarittaville, A Taste of the Tropics, and Trivia questions.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
Anyone got any good theme show ideas? I've got a hostess at the end of March who asked if I had any good theme show ideas!!

Do the taste of the tropics, have leis, tropical drink, and use the Jerk chic salad or the aloha pizza.

Do a pizza theme, Margarittaville!! Go to search and search for theme shows!

There are so many more I just can't name them all!!

PCCHeather0506 said:
Anyone got any good theme show ideas? I've got a hostess at the end of March who asked if I had any good theme show ideas!!

How about "A Taste Of The Tropics?";) :D

Seriously though - I am having so much fun with this already.....I bought a bunch of leis at a 1/2 Party Store (4 for $1.00), and a box of little umbrellas for their drinks.....and a tropical music CD......make it a beach party!

a taste of Italy, mexican Festia, deal or no deal, amazing race, couples show, patio party, murder mystery, death by chocolate, ice cream social, pamper yourself

Would you like me to keep going?

Though I will say I do love the new theme taste of the tropics theme.

I just picked up a bunch of great stuff at the 50% off card shop to fit that theme.

THANKS!! I am new so I wasn't sure about how to incorporate things with themes...but this definitely helps! I appreciate it!

PCCHeather0506 said:
THANKS!! I am new so I wasn't sure about how to incorporate things with themes...but this definitely helps! I appreciate it!

The nice thing about the Taste Of the Tropics theme is that PC has already done alot of the work for you!

PCCHeather0506 said:
You actually can make any show a theme show just by renaming a recipe and maybe having some trivia questions (use Google or Wikipedia for material). :)

Ann is right--theme shows are just giving a new name to what we already do.

Maybe she'll let you borrow her costume. :)

trivia questions? How do you usually work these into your show? As a game? When do you do it? Any ideas??

Disclaimer: I haven't ever used trivia questions at my shows, but here's how I would.

I'd sprinkle them throughout, like while doing a recipe step that takes more than 10 seconds. And award a candy or ticket to the first person to shout out the correct answer. The person with the most tickets or candies (or wrappers) at the end wins a prize.

Here is a flier I got from somewhere - probably on here! It has a lot of great ideas for theme shows.

HTH!

Attachments

• Theme Show Flier.pdf
    400.4 KB · Views: 503
feel free to use it I made it

1. What are the top theme show ideas for hosting events in March?

Some popular theme show ideas for hosting events in March include Spring Brunch, St. Patrick's Day Celebration, March Madness Appetizer Party, Easter Baking Bash, and Spring Cleaning Kitchen Organization.

2. How can I incorporate the March special into my theme show?

The March special, which is usually focused on Spring and Easter themes, can be incorporated into your theme show by using seasonal products, creating themed recipes, and offering special discounts or promotions on related products.

3. Can I customize the theme show ideas to fit my hosting style and audience?

Yes, absolutely! The theme show ideas provided are just suggestions, but you can always customize them to fit your hosting style and audience. Consider their preferences, dietary restrictions, and any other relevant factors when planning your theme show.

4. How can I make my theme show stand out from other hosting events?

To make your theme show stand out, you can offer unique activities or games, provide a hands-on cooking experience for guests, or collaborate with other consultants to create a combined theme show. You can also add personal touches and decorations to make it more memorable.

5. Are there any resources or materials available to help me plan and promote my theme show?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides various resources and materials to help you plan and promote your theme show. These include digital invitations, recipes, product information, and social media graphics. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • NewtoMom