• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Survivor Theme Show!

In summary, the host wants to do a Survivor themed show and is looking for new ideas. Someone suggested doing a Kitchen Survivor show where couples are voted off. There are also games and a tasting challenge. It sounds like fun, and I hope the host finds a good idea.
carriemarks
I have a host who wants to do a Survivor theme show, I was wondering if anyone had any new creative ideas to do this theme?

Have you done a search in the files for the theme? I think there is one...

I did do a search but just thought I could see if anyone had done something a little different than what I found.

I haven't done one, sorry. I don't usually watch network tv - it seems racier than satellite - so I can't help there. Maybe ask the host what she was thinking and go from there.

Kitchen Survivor - a couples show - see who gets voted off Kitchen Island!

Prizes - immunity = some kind of necklaces with candies tied to them. Maybe add some twixits and a cheapie kitchen tool - mini whisk or scraper.
Small = just some candy
Booby= go to thrift store and get a couple nasty scrapers or funky plasticky spoons or a mismatched knife-fork-spoon from the utensil area, wrap with ribbon.

Games - setup an old products DVD on a TV, (preview it first) and makeup bingo cards - a couple works 2 cards. The items come up periodically, people put a marker when the item comes up. [ make the cards free here: http://teachers.teach-nology.com/web_tools/materials/bingo/ ] You need 24-30 items to list for a 5x5 grid. Whichever one wins first they get...IMMUNITY, then Simple Prize, then Booby Prize. Only immunity can't get voted off later.

Do a "fix the recipe" game - where you double all the dry ingredients, and you halve all the wet or gooey ingredients, and purposely mix up the steps in assembling the recipe. Tell people they have 3 types of things to fix in their recipe... some things are doubled, some things are cut in half, and some things are just really mixed up... Set the time for 5 minutes, let them go at it. Same rewards: Immunity/Small/Booby

Separate men and women - have men work on a "building a kitchen with only two appliances, which ones would they be and why", and have them prioritize a list of things they would need on a desserted island (rope, matches, fresh water, coconuts, companionship, blankets, flares, ammunition, $500 in single dollar bills, boyscout survival guide from 1940)...something to get them out of the room. Tell them you are going to steal them out in alphabetical order - Bob, then Dave, then Mike C then Mike M then Tom, etc. for...

Do a "what's this" Tasting Challenge - where one-by-one, each of the men have to figure out what ingredients are--by TASTE only, blindfolded...try for best out of 10 ingredients. IMPORTANT - don't let ANY of the guys see the things first, 'cause they will recognize them. things like ketchup, mayo, sugar, chopped green bell pepper, chopped red bell pepper, chopped hard-boiled egg, brown sugar, white sugar, maple syrup, corn syrup, corn starch, flour, pancake mix. WIVES get to "feed" husbands. Have wet dishcloths available; this usually gets a little messy. Set timer for 2 minutes. Guy can name item or say PASS. No penalty for wrong guesses, only points for right items named. Guys who have done this can stay and watch when they are done. Go back to Pass items when all 10 are tasted. Same rewards: immunity/small/booby You can have a tiebreaker - ID the white powders... in smallest baggies, have powdered sugar, sugar, salt, flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, and white granular dishwasher powder or laundry powder. One who names most correct wins tiebreaker.

And do a fill in the blank - Newlywed-type game where husbands answer what their wives will say, and separately, wives answer what their husbands will say. Questions like, "on the first meal we tried to cook together, BLANK happened" or "how our honeymoon was like making a big meal" or "My spouse's favorite food is BLANK" or "my spouse will say my mother is the most like BLANK kind of food because BLANK". Some of these are absolutely hillarious!

Now vote - each couple gets to vote off one couple. Format: they say a little about the couple first, "This couple seems like they wouldn't last long on a desserted island, so we are voting them off and they are..." Three votes means they "leave the island." You could offer to pay the shipping for anyone who remains on the island, for a bonus.

Be creative. If they are having fun, you are making money! Good luck. :)

Last edited:

1. Can you provide ideas for a Survivor-themed party?

Yes, we have a variety of products that can help you create a fun and authentic Survivor theme for your party. Our bamboo skewers, grill pans, and stoneware are perfect for creating a tropical island feel, and our outdoor cooking tools are perfect for creating challenges and competitions.

2. How can I incorporate food into a Survivor-themed show?

There are many ways to incorporate food into your Survivor-themed show. You can have food challenges, such as blindfolded taste tests or cooking competitions using our products. You can also serve themed snacks and drinks, like fruit skewers and tropical cocktails, to enhance the experience.

3. Do you have any products that are specifically designed for a Survivor-themed event?

While we don't have products specifically labeled for a Survivor theme, many of our items can be used creatively to fit the theme. For example, our salad chopper can be used as a machete for a food challenge, and our flexible cutting mats can be used as makeshift flags for team challenges.

4. How can I make my Survivor-themed event more interactive?

There are many ways to make your event more interactive. You can have team challenges using our cooking and grilling tools, create a voting system for eliminations, and even have a scavenger hunt using our products. You can also encourage guests to dress up in Survivor-inspired costumes to add to the fun.

5. Are there any recipes that would be perfect for a Survivor-themed party?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that would be great for a Survivor-themed party. Our tropical fruit salsa, grilled pineapple chicken, and coconut rice are all delicious and fit the theme perfectly. We also have a variety of grilled dessert recipes that would be a hit with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Anna Farnum