• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Find Survivor Music for My Theme Show?

Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. The music I am looking for is from the show, and I think the song you would be interested in is the "Main Theme Song". It's a pretty simple song, with drums and a tropical feel to it. I'm not sure if you would be interested in the whole soundtrack, or just the main song, but either way I would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy. Thanks again!Bill
carriemarks
I am doing a Survivor Theme show this Wednesday and I am desparately trying to find music from the show. They have a soundtrack for the Show that you can buy, but is very hard to find now a days. I was wondering if anyone had any survivor music they could email me! I can't seem to find any to download other than the main theme song. If anyone has any I would truly appreciate it:)

You can email me any at: [email protected]

I haven't watched the show in a while but I would think anything with drums or islandy sounding would work...

I'll ask my hubby to check one site he uses, and of course I can't remember the name, and see if he can come up with anything.

Lisa

That would be great! Thanks a lot!

Ok, I grew up in the 80's so when I first read your post I was thinking "I've got Survivor's Greatest Hits", but now I see that is not what you are talking about. I've never seen the TV show, so I don't know what kind of music they have.

My hubby says he can post together clips he's finding and try and make a "tape" not sure, he also can download Survivor Paulao(Sp) music.

Let me know and he can do this.

Lisa

What is the survivor Paulao music like? I am sure that would be fine. However, it is going to be a lot of work than don't bother, don't want to inconvenience you. thanks..

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/redir.htm?r_fcid=414&r_fcp=top&advanced=1&top=1&nde=1&qcat=audio&q_all=&q_phrase=survivor+theme&q_any=&q_not=&topadvancedsubmit=Go+Fetch%21&duration=long&ffmt=mp3&tviewby=1&qk=20&adultfilter=moderate

or just look on www.dogpile.com, theye have all kinds of mp3's in the Audio section.

Go into the audio section and type in either 'Survivor Theme Song' or
'Ancient Voices Remixes' <--------name of group that does song

HTH

Carrie,
Hubby made a download of around 5 1/2 minutes of Survivor Music.

Let me know how you want it, as an MP3 or a Wav file.

I'll be out most of tomorrow at kids school, so it'll be probably evening before I can send it to you.

email me directly to [email protected] as hubby can check that from his work.

Thanks,

Lisa

What is "Help! I Need Survivor Music"?

"Help! I Need Survivor Music" is a collection of songs curated by Pampered Chef to create a fun and energizing atmosphere at your next party or event.

What types of songs are included in "Help! I Need Survivor Music"?

The playlist includes a mix of popular songs from different genres such as pop, rock, and hip hop. Each song is carefully selected to create a high-energy and uplifting atmosphere.

Can I customize the playlist for my event?

Yes, you can! "Help! I Need Survivor Music" is a fully customizable playlist, so you can add or remove songs to fit the theme or mood of your event.

Do I need a subscription to access "Help! I Need Survivor Music"?

No, you do not need a subscription. The playlist is available for purchase on our website as a one-time purchase.

Is "Help! I Need Survivor Music" available for download?

Yes, the playlist is available for download on our website after purchase. You can also stream the songs on popular music platforms such as Spotify and Apple Music.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carriemarks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Liz Bradshaw