• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Friday the 13th Theme Ideas for May - Get Inspired!

In summary, for a Friday the 13th themed party, you can make spooky appetizers like "witch finger" hot dogs and "eyeball" meatballs, main dishes like "mummy" meatloaf and "brain" pasta, and desserts like "graveyard" cupcakes and "bloody" red velvet cake. For decorations, you can use fake cobwebs, plastic spiders, and carved pumpkins, as well as candles, skulls, and fake body parts. There are also many options for themed drinks such as "witch's brew" punch and "vampire blood" cocktails. For games, you can have a costume contest, a murder mystery game, or a horror movie trivia game. Regular kitchen tools can be
PamperedMandy2010
Hello...

It was just brought to my attn that there's a Friday the 13th in May. Does anyone have any creative theme ideas for this? I'm drawing a complete blank!

Check out the "Similar Threads" links at the bottom of the page.

Oh wow! I didn't realize there was something already posted! Thanks!!

1. What kind of recipes can I make for a Friday the 13th themed party?

You can make spooky and fun appetizers like "witch finger" hot dogs or "eyeball" meatballs, main dishes like "mummy" meatloaf or "brain" pasta, and desserts like "graveyard" cupcakes or "bloody" red velvet cake. Get creative and have fun with your dishes!

2. What are some decoration ideas for a Friday the 13th themed party?

You can decorate with fake cobwebs, plastic spiders, black and orange streamers, and carved pumpkins. You can also use candles, skulls, and fake body parts to add to the spooky atmosphere. Don't forget to play some eerie music to set the mood!

3. Are there any cocktails or drinks that would fit the Friday the 13th theme?

Yes, there are many options for themed drinks such as "witch's brew" punch, "vampire blood" cocktails, or "poisoned apple" martinis. You can also add dry ice for a spooky, smoky effect.

4. What are some game ideas for a Friday the 13th themed party?

You can have a costume contest, a murder mystery game, or a trivia game about horror movies. You can also set up a "haunted" maze or have a pumpkin carving contest. These activities will keep your guests entertained and in the spirit of the theme.

5. Can I use regular kitchen tools for the recipes or do I need special tools?

You can use regular kitchen tools for most of the recipes. However, if you want to get creative with your food presentation, you may want to invest in some Halloween-themed cookie cutters or specialty knives for carving pumpkins or other fruits and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• catvallejo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • katchkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies